DK LF well progressed guild

Guild Recruitment
955 multispec DK with half of Antorus down. Only looking to switch to a guild that is 6/11M like me or higher. My ideal raid times are seven cst and later any weekday. I am fairly active and like to run Mythic plus as much as I can. So ideally I would like to find a mythic+ team in the guild as well. I am open to server and faction transfer, but would prefer to go Horde. Feel free to message me at Hypotonia#1882.
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
  • 6/11 M-Antorus

T20 progression:
  • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • 1 Healer (preference towards Holy Paladin
  • 1 Melee DPS (preference towards Ret, DK, Feral, WW or Rogue)
  • 2 Ranged DPS (preference towards Moonkin, SPriest, Aff Lock, Hunter)

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com