957 Frost DK LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello There!

I am Dkphenom and I am currently in search of an alliance raiding guild on Sargeras that is progressing in Mythic Antorus. I am currently 957 ilvl and 1/11M. In WoD I was 2/7M, 10/10M, and 13/13M and in Legion I was 7/7M, 3/3M, 7/9M (would be 9/9 in NH, but had to leave for deployment and missed all of ToS). I am looking for something is progressing a bit faster than my current guild. I am aware that the only logs that are showing on WarcraftLogs are the logs from when I played blood in Heroic, but I assure you, I can play my class very well, and I do extremely well with mechanics. I am always open to criticism and do as I am told. I have many alts and like to do M+ as well as off night raiding to gear alts and sell carries.

I am available T/W/Th between the hours of 7-11 CST.

If you are interested in having me as a part of your team, please add my btag or msg me on discord and let me know. Thank you

Btag: Sheerphenom#1411
Discord: Phenom#2577
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
One skilled Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)