949 Resto Shaman LF late nights

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I'm a 949 Resto Shaman who just came back to the game a few weeks ago and I'm currently just raiding pretty casually (the times were one of the driving forces to joining this guild) but I'm wired for mythics. On an alt for privacy, there's some VERY VERY petty dumb drama, and I really don't want to add fuel to the fire. Anyways, enough about that.

The pertinent details about me:

-75 Artifact traits
-I'm currently 9/11 Heroic, cleared 11/11 Normal... hope to get a H Argus kill this week, one way or another

My off days from work are Wednesday/Thursday, and I can raid most days, but the times are what's key. I can't realistically raid before 11pm PST Friday-Tuesday...I work a strangeish schedule. Any questions please ask

Horde, Alliance I don't care. For my parses I have them, for Antorus from the bosses I've killed, and I'm more than happy to provide them when requested.

I know these times are rough but I've seen some late night guilds, and hopefully your guilds needs matches what I can bring, and we can crush mythics!

Thank you so much for reading (I know it's a lengthy post lol), I'll keep an eye on this post, and I will reach out to you if I am interested.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 2/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
35% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Up for late nights
Hey Bounce!
I'd love to chat with you to see if we'd be a good fit for you.
Since you have Wed/Thurs off, our raid times could be ideal for you.
We raid late on Tuesdays and late on Wednesdays, 7:15p pacific until 10:45p pacific both days.
We are 1/11M at the moment and we're hoping for an awesome resto shaman to add to our healing team. :)
Hit me up if you'd like to chat! Krystalline#1901 on BTag
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 8/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Late nights (Midnight PST)...or Wednesday/Thursdays?
Hola
We are at 10:15pm pst hopefully u can squeeze in an hr early to make it?

Roles we're looking for:
Druid: Boomkin
Hunter: MM/BM
Mage: Arc/Frost/Fire
Monk: MW/WW
Priest: Disc/Shadow/Holy
Paladin: Holy
Shaman: Ele/Enh/Restro
Warrior: Fury/Arms
(all other positions not listed does not disqualify you from applying-we are accepting all applicants).

More info about our guild below:

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-2/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for Tank-Healer-RDPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
I get off work 15 minutes before raid would start lol... probably wouldn't work
Add me on real ID if you'd like to talk. Our raids start at 11:30 PM Pst and end at 2:30 AM Pst. Monday Wed Thurs.

I prefer speaking with people one on one, but we're a really offensive guild, currently 8/11H likely to get even further this Monday.

Real ID is Apollexis#1142.

This video should explain everything you need to know about our guild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxj4Mu-N7A&feature=youtu.be
Evening
Hola