Ex-Top 100 Blood DK LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm an returning Top 100 player looking for a mythic raiding guild. I am available on any day of the week after 8 PM EST and would prefer to raid 2-3 days. Of course, I would be willing to accommodate to change depending on hours.

As of today, I have been back approximately two weeks. In that time, I have leveled this Blood DK and geared him up to approximately 940 ilvl (equipped). I am currently pushing for higher and higher level Mythic+ dungeons to increase my item level as soon as possible. I currently have 72 points into my Blood artifact and 60 or so into my Frost off-spec. I intend to raid as a tank for the remainder of Legion and hopefully onwards.

Past Experience (Tank):
7/7 H 25M Firelands
8/8 H 25M Dragon Soul

Past Experience (Healer):
13/13 M Hellfire Citadel (Late Kill, Guild was US 150)
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare (US 79)

Unfortunately, due to some major real-life challenges, I had to walk away from WoW shortly after ToV began. However, I am back and here to stay.

Although I have only been back a short time, I have already cleared normal Antorus once and will be clearing normal and heroic this week. I am confident in the boss mechanics and have already started studying up for Mythic.

While I do have some logs on this DK, they are mostly from normal or LFR. I will continue to log my fights this week so that I can better convey my skillset as a player. Furthermore, I still have some extremely high parses from my time as a healer in EN, and would be happy to share those upon request. Although they are of a different role, they help to show my ability to execute mechanics.

Looking forward to a positive response from some of you guys! :)

Azurik#1390 (Battle.net)
Azurik#8330 (Discord)
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Thanks, Sìeara. I will give it a shot!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
^
^