954 Hpal looking for M guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all!
I am currently looking for a new home for me to progress with Mythic Antorus. I have been semi-hardcore raiding in the past (Mostly panda and warlord) and I would like to get back to it. So far this Xpac I have been doing Normal with my guild and pugging my way Up the heroic for ToS and Antorus (8/11H but i've been on more than enough attemps of the last 3 missing).
I know my stuff, I know fight, I always aim for the best of myself for the success of the team and I will always accept constructive feedback from another player.

If you think I could fit your ranks, hit me up :) Your server or faction does not matter to me. I am willing to transfer as long as you don't ditch me for dumb reasons after I paid for the service :P
You won't regret it if you recruit me anyways ;)
Hey Tyladrae, we’re an alliance 5/11M guild looking for a permanent starting healer. Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 est raid times. Add me on battlenet at Toncho#1389 if this you’re interested. :)
01/04/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Cynlikeme
Hey Tyladrae, we’re an alliance 5/11M guild looking for a permanent starting healer. Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 est raid times. Add me on battlenet at Toncho#1389 if this you’re interested. :)

As soon as I get home after work I'll add you ;)
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
hey buddy, we are currently on the look out for a healer core! i will leave my spam below and i hope to hear from you soon!

<Casually Addicted> or <CA> has a long history of floating around the Top 74 US - 112 US rankings, and is looking to make our comeback for Legion! We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. With our return we starting a fresh page within our guild history, and sticking to a 2 day a week raid schedule.

=====Who We Are=====
Casually Addicted has been around since the olden days of WoW, where we achieved our highest raiding achievements as a guild in WoTLK. During that time we floated around the top US 60-74ish 25 man guild, and completed all content in a timely manner. The guild took a more casual stance during T14, but came back strong during ToT and Siege with a finish of top 112 US at the end of the expansion. We cleared all content during WoD, up to 9/10 M BRF before the guild decided to take a break and go casual.

=====Our Goal=====
With our return in Antorus and moving forward , we are moving to a 2 night a week raid schedule. That being said, we have our sights set on top 150ish US again for Battle for Azeroth, while building our core, and working on synergy in the mean time.

=====Who We Want=====
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for :
•Someone who understands that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night
•The ability to preform under pressure.
•Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted
•A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed.
•Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, we do provide criticism to players, and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment.

=====What You Can Expect From Us=====
We offer a stable guild with leadership that has been the same since the start! Our GM has been GM since Cata, but was a prior officer during WOTLK. We offer guild repairs, gems, and enchants to raiders, as well as sell runs once we clear the content. Just because we raid 2 nights a week doesn't mean we aren't active! A lot of us play games outside of the raiding environment where we like to be just as competitive.

=====Raid Time's and Days=====
As of right now the days are up in the air, but the times are:
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Tuesday
---8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Wednesday
With the potential for an extra 30 mins each night if we feel like we are close to a kill.

If all of this interests you please don't hesitate to contact myself or an officer in the guild. Also we will be forming on Sargeras side and transferring over the guild this coming week.

Contact info:
Lyric#1368
Hey There!

I prefer to chat than copy/paste a big guild spiel. So if you'd like, add me on Discord: VanHelgren#2259 or bnet: VanHelgren#1195 (Discord only during the day, either for in the evenings)

We are 11/11 H and 2/11 M AtBT and the raid schedule is :
Mythic: Tuesday/Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
Flex/Heroic: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Mythic+: Sunday 8:00 PM CST

Look forward to potentially speaking with you!
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
We are specifically looking for a Holy Paladin, let's talk.

Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hey there- we are looking to add a holy paladin to our roster. If you're interested, please add me on battletag (koriwest#1711)

here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 2/11M in ATBT

Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

• 3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
• Healers (preferably paladin/priest)
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 10/11-Heroic 11/11-Normal ABT.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to pick up a Balance Druid for ranged, and add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Will consider all roles, but would prefer to add a Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Druid.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
01/04/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Cynlikeme

I added you on Bnet. My tag is Moneytoast #11850 if you ever wonder.

For all of the other offers, I am putting Cyn on top of my priority list as of right now. I'll contact someone else if my love is being rejected and my heart broken ;)
Hi Tyla,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 10/11 heroic and have 11/11H w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 8/11H ABT 3/9M ToS

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock

Healer:
Holy Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
01/04/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Zpriten
Hi Tyla,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 10/11 heroic and have 11/11H w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree

I just applied on your guild website :) Thank you :) Hope i'll hear back from you :)
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 DPS of: DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Enh Shaman
1 Warlock/Spriest/Mage
1 holy paladin/resto shaman

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. Reformed Sep 2017 but our core has been raiding for years together from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Range - HIGH
Melee - LOW
HEAL - LOW
TANK w/ DPS offspec - MED

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Voyle#1339
Hello!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Current: 10/11 H Antorus - moving into Mythic soon!
Progression: Nighthold 5/10 Mythic | Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic | Halls of Valor 3/3 Heroic Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST
RECRUITMENT : OPEN

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fuzzy#1474
Fevion#1791
Dimmak#1620

afraidofelementals.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
01/04/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Vâlz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com

I will contact you today :) I am very interested :)