1/11M, 11/11H 960 Resto Druid LFG EST server

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

I am ONLY looking for an EST based server to move to and join a guild that is in Mythic ATB currently. Years of raiding on PST has gotten old. I recently switched back to raiding on my Resto druid. Had been raiding on a BM Hunter through most of this xpac due to guild needs, but my druid is where I have lived since Vanilla, and frankly, BM is broken right now. Druid does have a viable Boom spec as well, but I prefer healing.

Current Tier Progression ATB: 1/11M, 11/11H
https://raider.io/characters/us/suramar/Bogarnn
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/suramar/Bogarnn

Link to Hunter so you can see my other progression this xpac.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/suramar/critterz

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
Hey there!

<Last Word> on Stormrage[A] is recruiting for a healer for our Mythic Core team.

We are 2/11M, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

We use discord for voice, and provide flasks/food/Vantus runes when needed.

Message me on Bnet @ BerryPink#1867 if you would like to talk more :) ♥
Hey there, we're on an EST server. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer (DPS offspec a bonus). Current prog is 2/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Bogarnn,

I'm the recruitment officer for <Dreamscape> on Stormrage Alliance. We do have 1 healer spot open for our core Mythic team that raids Tues, Weds, Thurs from 9PM-12AM EST. We are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and 11/11 Heroic Antoris, looking to progress further once we have our core roster filled. We require a minimum of 72 artifact level, and 950+ item level with both BiS legendary items for your class for the core raid team, as this is an expectation for all the others to maximize raid output. Please go over to www.dreamscapegaming.com and apply now! Also, shoot me over a message on discord or bnet to learn more about our guild.

Check us our on WoW Progress at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Dreamscape/rating.tier9_25

Contact Info:
Neoramuh#1528 (bnet)
Darkramuh#5074 (discord)

Raid Requirements:
- Be on time: Punctuality is a measure of character, we value others time so don't waste ours.
- Be prepared: Come to the raid prepared with flasks and food, even if we provide it.
- Be patient: Progression sometimes is frustrating but rewarding, our members are respectful and here to have fun while progressing on bosses. Sometimes you might sit out on a fight, or research. We will help!
- Be respectful: Harassment, Bullying, Embarrassment, Racism, Sexism, and other childlike behavior will not be tolerated and immediately reprimanded.

A little bit about us, Dreamscape gaming is more than a guild, it's a community of gamers with similar interests across various Blizzard games, primarily World of Warcraft. Our guild founders have been running together since Molten Core and are looking to expand and need Mythic quality raiders with a sense of guild pride and respect. Tired of raid groups with gear funneling, no progression, and toxic members? Check us out for a true guild experience, we also recruit casual and social members as well.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Maximum Effort 11/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-resto druid/disc priest
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! https://maximumeffort-cc.enjin.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.