926 MW Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

Yes, yes I know. 926, wtf right!? Well, it's my alt. One that I am looking to start moving into as my main. That being said, I'm looking for a social and active guild to continue Antorus with. I have 11/11N (multiple clears) and 4/11H progress so far. So I know the content, understand the fights. I just need to get to the gear now to get me where I need to be.

Ideally, 2-3 times a week would be great. 6-9 hrs/wk. Pretty much any day works for me, though I tend to prefer weekdays. As for time, anything 9pm EST or later.

Daytime guild? Even better as my days are usually free from about 8am until 3-4pm EST.

Horde or Alliance. Faction isn't an issue, it's the people, the group, and the guild that I concern myself with mostly.

Anyone interested or want to talk more? Drop a reply or hit my BTag, listed below.

BTag: Proteansoul#1851

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

<Zero Fox> is a new Up and Coming guild formed just days ago. I am currently looking to fill out our raid roster starting in N Antorus and moving into Heroic. All you need are brain cells, discord, and the ability to learn.
I know you said weekdays prefered, but is weekend a possibility? My guild is in need of a MW for our weekend team, and could make use of ya :0 Ill post the guild spma below for ya, if interested, feel free to contact us

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 6/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council
Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Mage, Heals with DPS OS (druid or MW) (weekday team), 2 Heals, Mage (Any), Warrior DPS, Rogue(Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Faction and server: Horde-Illidan
Days and times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST/Sat-Sun 9-12 EST
Raiding level: 11/11 H Antorus, 1/11 M Antorus
Recruitment: Resto Shaman or MW Pref, any healing class