959 Ilvl Holy Paladin LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi,
I am currently looking for a Horde guild that raids 3 days a week.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/blackjackz#rankingmetric=hps
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/blackjackz

6/11M almost have Kin'garoth done.
1. Times available & time zone: Anything after 7 CST
2. Server preference: Doesnt matter
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 6/11M almost have Kin'garoth done.
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/blackjackz#rankingmetric=hps
7. Contact info: blackjack#1420
8. Anything else:If you need a WW monk I do have a brother https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/ezekiel
Guild Name: BLOODKNIGHT REDEMPTION
Faction and server: Horde-Illidan
Days and times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST/Sat-Sun 9-12 EST
Raiding level: 11/11 H Antorus, 1/11 M Antorus
Recruitment: Resto Shaman or MW Pref, any healing class
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741 or me at YRNxMaGiiC#1134 or discord (James#8553 and/or ajones20#7797)

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
5/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Healers are open
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

Look forward in hearing from you!
If you can get over the horde thing we're looking for a healer. Finished tos US118th and would like to push to top 100 US this tier.

Spam:
Simplicite 10/10M 9/9M Currently 9/11M US117th 9hrs/wk

Simplicite is a progression focused guild. We are a top guild on Korgath Alliance. Any and all exceptional players will be considered. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below...

Raid Schedule
Mon, Tues, Wed, We are a Central time server so raids will be 6:30 Server and last until 9:30pm server (7:30pm est – 10:30pm EST)

Loot Distribution
We run a loot council, and priority is given to what feels like the biggest upgrade for the group as a whole.

What We Expect
You are capable of playing your main spec and an off-spec as needed, and able to take constructive criticism. Your gear is up to par for current content, weapon is maxxed out, and you know how to be properly prepared. You're reliable! Our schedule isn't demanding, and as such you are expected to give advanced warning if unable to make it. We realize real life happens. You're motivated. We don't expect to explain every boss to you when progression hits, and you already know what needs to be done. Positive attitude.

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of us below.
Trillstar#1873
Fizzyelf#1113
Roguenuke#1319
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 6/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Im looking for at most a guild 3 day raiding guild.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
    Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on recruiting a healer and two high DPS. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and farm HC on Wednesday. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at G4M81T#1654 or Fysh#1239 if you're interested.
    Hey there we are currently recruiting Strong RDPS/(Hpally-Rdruid-MW monk)for our core roster. ALLIANCE12-3am cst

But also accepting all applicants for any position. We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    My current guild raids tu/we/th but doesnt have to be those days.
    Hello there - <MoistureMOB> - Daggerspine is 3/11M (5/9M ToS) looking for mechanically sound players, currently focusing on, go figure, a Holy Paladin. Raids are 8-11 central Tu/Thu, and non-mandatory Wednesday farms. We're made up of college-age guys/gals and working adults who like to hang out in Discord, and we run keys nearly every off-night. Will consider chipping-in toward transfer/faction-change fees.

Hit us up at Fysh#1239 or G4M81T#1654 if you're interested.
    We would have an immediate trial spot for both you and your brother based on yalls logs. I added you on Bnet, but see my Discord name for a quicker reply. Come talk to me. Here's our team info, research us some, then tell me if were a good fit, and we can discuss further.....

Mythic Progression 7/11M with sub 30% Vari (will die soon)
    Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
    Optional Tue with some Mythic Farm

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/

I prefer Discord so I can respond faster, so contact me at Biofreze#8351.
    <LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raid. I am ONLINE NOW!
    Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 10/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
    Battle Tag:
    Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
    Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
    Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
    Heya! We're looking for a core healer ourselves, <Hott Drinks> on Bleeding Hollow. We're a weekend raiding guild, Sat-Sun 8 to 11 PM EST. We're 10/11H, wanting to move into Mythic.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s. I'd love to talk!

You can reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748. I'll also add you!
    Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 1/11M Antorus
    Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
    Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally (pref willing to switch hit)

DPS- Currently recruiting a a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
    Complete understanding of class/spec.
    Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
    Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
    Working headset/mic/discord.
    Strong internet connection.
    Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tag:
    Purplewreck#1742
    <Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
    7/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
    We are seeking exceptional DPS and a healer. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Healer - Core

Monk (MW)
    Paladin (Holy)

Ranged

Druid (Balance)

Melee

Shaman (Enh.)
    Warrior (Fury)
    Rogue (Sub./Sin.)
    Monk (WW.)

Contact
    All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
    We're currently in need of a good Pally healer to fill our healer core. If similar progression status isn't an issue we'd love to have you.

<Blöödbath and Beyond> on Ysera is recruiting to push Mythic raid content! We are currently 9/9N ToS, 9/9H ToS, 2/9M ToS, 11/11N Antorus, 11/11H Antorus, 1/11M Antorus

All Raid Ready Applicants Will Be Considered!

Server: Ysera Faction: Horde
    Raid times are 10pm-1am EST on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday!

We are a close knit group that wants to work together to down content. Attendance for raids needs to be maintained at a high standard for this to happen so before you apply be sure you can make the times! Real Life happens and we get that as long as Real Life doesn't happen every week on a raid night.

We want players who will research their class and be an overall asset to the raid team. If you can't handle some criticism or advice on how to better yourself to down a boss or pull better numbers you will not last long on the raid team! We want to succeed as a whole and down bosses, and to achieve this we need every raider to pull their weight and do their part!

Casuals are also welcome if you do not wish to raid, but be in a friendly and fun environment.

Current Needs:

Druid
    Resto: LOW
    Guardian: LOW
    Boomkin: HIGH
    Feral: LOW

Deathknight
    Blood: LOW
    Frost: MEDIUM
    Unholy: MEDIUM

Priest
    Holy: HIGH
    Disc: HIGH
    Shadow: MEDIUM

Mage
    LOW

Demon Hunter
    Havoc: LOW
    Vengeance: LOW

Hunter
    LOW

Paladin
    Prot: LOW
    Holy: HIGH (Ret OS)
    Ret: LOW (Holy OS)

Monk
    Brew: LOW
    Wind: LOW
    Mist: LOW

Warrior
    Prot: LOW
    DPS: LOW

Shaman
    Resto: LOW
    Elemetal: HIGH
    Enhance: MEDIUM

Warlock
    MEDIUM

Rogue
    LOW

You may apply at
    http://bloodbathandbeyond.wixsite.com/bloodbath-and-beyond/application
    or
    You may also add on BattleTag to talk directly.
    IcedDarkkaos#1731 (Myself, add first)
    Northrider15#1771
    Autharia#1121
    Morthalomus#1466
    Moroloaki#1737