Returning Player (Rogue) LFG

Guild Recruitment
As the title states, newly returned mythic raider returning to game and looking to get back into the action. Looking for a guild that raids 2 (possibly 3) nights a week max after 7pm PST any nights Sunday through Thursday. An additional night running lower content would be great too. This schedule is not flexible as I work a normal day job on pacific time. I am also looking for a guild that is anywhere from 10/11H to maybe 3/11M as I would like to participate in new boss kills with the guild and am not looking to just be carried. I am usually on several off nights for mythic plus and other farming, gearing, helping out guild, etc.

I have played since Burning Crusade and, with the exception of a couple of breaks I have raided nearly all content while it was relevant. I was 3/7M EN when I took a break and was ilvl 881 from that when I came back to the game January 1. Now sitting at 909 a week later and continuing to work on my gear. I was 5/13 mythic HFC on a different toon prior to switching to rogue for Legion.

I am drama free and come to the raids ready and on time. I tend to not say much in Vent or Mumble (now Discord) unless it is necessary for the boss fight.

In my prior experiences coming back in the middle of content, I have always been able to catch up quickly with gear through a little guild help and my own solo efforts. I usually compete with the top DPS once I get back into the groove with the new content and become somewhat sufficiently geared to be relevant. I don't stand in fire and, while we all make mistakes, I tend to not make the same mistake twice on any boss fight.

More than willing to jump in on farm bosses and raid of lower level content nights until gear is sufficient. Only interested in a guild that would provide an opportunity to at least compete for a raid spot, rather than one looking to fill a bench.
Recruit me
If you could do weekends I would... :D
I can do Sundays, but prefer no Friday or Saturday nights.
Check out the US recruitment discord:

https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

May have better luck there. = )
Wish you raided Fridays and Saturday DW raids 9pm to midnight those days, let me know if it ever changes.

Darkness Within is recruiting competent DPS, and filler's for our progression raid group. Any and all are welcome, just looking to fill our 20 man roster and then some. Mainly looking for DPS - Rogues, Death Knights, Monk's

Our raid times are:

Friday/Saturday: 8:45PM – 12AM Pacific (We are more of a late night Group for raiding but people are usually always on)

Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM (Normal Raid)

Current progression
Antorus - 11/11 Heroic & 1/11 Mythic

All raiders may apply if they are interested. http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/
And for any who would like more information speak with:
Däine @ Daine#11510, Joker @ Joker#1919
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Sick Society on area 52( horde) could use a second rogue. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8pm-11pm est, and our current progression is 11/11H. We are a mythic guild so we will be doing mythic asap. You sound like you would fit well with our other rogue. He doesn't talk much either. We also do a normal (possibly turning into heroic) alt raid on Saturdays @8pm est. So you can use that to catch up in gear. If you want to know more about us please add my btag Trekkie#11437