Three raiders looking for home.

Guild Recruitment
We are three veteran players that have been playing since BC, we are searching for a new place to call home.

We all come to raid ready to go with food, flasks, enchants and gems in our gear. Always on time prior to raid start.

We are looking for a Casual Raiding guild that clears content at a steady pace. We understand progression and there will be wipes. We are OK with that, as long as everyone learns from it.

We have many different classes that we can play to add to a roster. We have heals, Melee DPS and RDPS

We would like to raid Tuesday and Thursday around 730 to 1030.

I could keep going, but would rather talk in person about what the guild needs for its team and progression.

We all run logs to better ourselves, we use pawn and raidbots to keep gear up to date.
We all have Antorus progression experience. Normal full clear and some heroic bosses.

Please contact me at Livelife#11793
Hey there. Please take a look at our recruitment thread and see if what we offer will work for you: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760706070

Summarized ... We are looking for healers and DPS to fill our raid group. Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 to 11 p.m. EST. So, this is pretty close to what you're looking for. It looks like you guys would have to leave during the last half hour, but that shouldn't be an issue. (Just a FYI that our servers are CST)

Right now, our weekly raid consists of running normal Antorus all the way through, then doing heroic for the remainder of the time. Once we see that normal drops don't provide a lot of item level upgrades for our raiders, we'll focus on heroic only. Mythic is a potential, but we'll address that when it's more realistic.

If you are interested, please leave a comment on my recruitment thread with your BNet info, and I'll reach out to you when I get home. You can also add me on BNet, Dem#1587, and we can talk later this evening.

If you have Discord, look me up - Dem#0576 - where I'm pretty much always available.
What time zone are your times?

We are an East Coast Team/Guild...

Would you be able to swing 7PM eastern to 10:15 PM eastern?

If so would love to chat about what you all enjoy playing and our needs... and more importantly the community we are building.

Btag- Ginkneebear#1522 (Dreamiana is my main)
Hey I'm assuming you are saying server time. I think you'd find a good fit with our guild because it was like you were describing my guild. We raid 8-11p server.

Montage is a social guild with members who appreciate a balance between fun and progression. Every raid is full of laughs and conversation in between boss fights. Montage consists of long time WoW Raiders, some who have been playing with each other since Vanilla. When it comes to new raids, we are focused on speed and progression.

Send me a message!
Shockzula-Sargeras
Shockzula#1969
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have DPS and a tank opening, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Going to keep it short and simple so you don’t read copy paste that is 10 miles long:

“We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST) and are currently 1/11M. Having 3 extra players would be a great addition to our raid team, as we pugged 4 people for our Mythic kill. We are mostly needing ranged dps, but dps in general is good as well, and one's with healer OS are super high prio.”

If this small amount of info appeals to you at all, add me on btag: Jordone#1898.
Introduction:
Aes Sedai is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are an Alliance guild on Whisperwind that formed back in April 2010. The guild offers progression raiding in a friendly, laid-back environment. Our team members are adults from all walks of life who want to clear mythic content and have fun doing it.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 8pm-11pm Eastern (7pm-10pm CST)

Progression:
AtBT: 8/11H
TOS: 2/9M
NH: 5/10M
TOV: 2/3M
EN: 7/7M

Recruitment Needs:
Our primary needs are ranged dps, but we are willing to take on talented applicants of any class and role. We’d also like to encourage the applications of small to mid-size groups currently clearing heroic content who would like to move to mythic.

Other things to know about us:
Most raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
We use the EPGP system for loot distribution.

For more information:
Chat in-game with our guild leader or one of our officers. Venivici (Name4all2c#1268), Rhynno (Rhynno#1114), Yngve (Yngvi#1433), or Chanttelle (btag).

You can also visit our website at http://www.aessedaiguild.com and apply online.