Thinner option for Pandaren?

General Discussion
I love my belly.
It's like asking for beardless dwarves. It just makes no sense!
All we want is the OPTION. If you want to have a morbidly obese stomach pandaren male more power to you but I’d really much prefer a tummy that didn’t distort all chest armors. It’s laughable how big it is. I wouldn’t mind still having a fat panda but they took it too far.

Have race changed every time I made the mistake of thinking I could tolerate it. And that sucks cause all in all pandaren are awesome - just can’t stand the super tummy.

Pandaren female look just fine imo.
12/26/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Beeauty
Since we are getting orc and troll postures, you think we can get a thinner option for panda's?

yes. i know how i sound. but there are thin panda's in wow lore.

*punts gnome for dumb suggestion*
*eats another Pandaren dumpling*

Someone from a goofy-looking race of bobble-headed characters is making suggestions how pandas should look. lol!
You can be thick and healthy. No need to fatshame women for being the 'wrong' shape IRL by enforcing unrealistic beauty standards in game.

If anything the other races should get realistic body sizes/shapes.
12/27/2017 01:20 AMPosted by Rdord
You can be thick and healthy. No need to fatshame women for being the 'wrong' shape IRL by enforcing unrealistic beauty standards in game.

You get a thumbs up! :-)
Hence why I punted the gnome in my post just before yours.

I've seen "larger" women IRL that are drop dead gorgeous. But that's because of how they carry themselves, take care of themselves, have confidence, good character, etc. and all that.
So, every other race in the game has some fantasy physique that makes no anatomical sense, but fat anthropomorphic panda bears is where we draw the line? You people are weird sometimes. Just, weird.
12/27/2017 01:23 AMPosted by Jankson
So, every other race in the game has some fantasy physique that makes no anatomical sense, but fat anthropomorphic panda bears is where we draw the line? You people are weird sometimes. Just, weird.

Who fed this guy after midnight anyways?
12/27/2017 01:28 AMPosted by Yakusa
Hey Champ, come on now! I'm on your side! I gotta hustle these XXL dresses somewheres; if you go all thin banana on me I ain't got no customers!
awww :( but that fluffy is part of the fun. i like my big ol' fat guy panda rogue. his stealth with that belly is amazing. XD
12/27/2017 01:30 AMPosted by Jankson
12/27/2017 01:28 AMPosted by Yakusa
Hey Champ, come on now! I'm on your side! I gotta hustle these XXL dresses somewheres; if you go all thin banana on me I ain't got no customers!

Yeah but you have to admit my comment was funny. :D
Plus I was wondering how many people got the reference.
Pandaren are my second favorite race, but god that !@#$n belly kills me whenever i see it j i g g i l i n g. Im a shado-pan assassin, not a pot belly chef, i want to have a normal fit stomach but still the classic pandaren body thats thick all round. Pandaren warriors arent supposed to be fat, in artwork they all have a normal stomach thats fitting of a warrior that's trained his whole life.
12/27/2017 01:56 AMPosted by Yakusa
Dangit, I am a Goblin, not a Gremlin! You can feed me and water me, as much as you want, no matter the time of day! Only thing that'll happen is I'll charge ya for my time. It's a precious commodity.
12/26/2017 07:47 PMPosted by Panzoo
Males definitely need a slimming, but females are good.

the females are obese too
12/27/2017 01:59 AMPosted by Shehn
Pandaren are my second favorite race, but god that !@#$n belly kills me whenever i see it j i g g i l i n g. Im a shado-pan assassin, not a pot belly chef, i want to have a normal fit stomach but still the classic pandaren body thats thick all round. Pandaren warriors arent supposed to be fat, in artwork they all have a normal stomach thats fitting of a warrior that's trained his whole life.

Shado Pan... Shado Pan... nope, sorry, you're not in my guild there, buddy.
You're also not Huojin.

But despite my weight I still manage to slay numerous targets and steal at least 10-20k Coins of Air per week.

12/27/2017 01:59 AMPosted by Jankson
12/27/2017 01:56 AMPosted by Yakusa
Dangit, I am a Goblin, not a Gremlin! You can feed me and water me, as much as you want, no matter the time of day! Only thing that'll happen is I'll charge ya for my time. It's a precious commodity.

*steals your goblin gizmos*

I'll sell it back to you for 100m gold.

You must be aware of one of the main rules of acquisition, and I'm a thief...

"Anything worth doing is worth doing for money." (Got that from Star Trek)

:D
Malnourished Pandaren's is considered animal abuse, OP.
I like my fluffiness though.
12/27/2017 01:20 AMPosted by Rdord

Before I clicked on the thread, I knew there would at least be one comment like this here.

What surprised me that it wasn't sooner in the thread.

Heavy Pandas fought off the mantid for thousands of years. Clearly they're doing something right. Don't fix what isn't broken.
But fat pandas are sexier. At least thats what the lore insinuates.
No, they are fatties.