957 Blood DK LF Mythic Guild ASAP

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking to find a new home to continue MYTHIC progression for tiers to come, my Prot Paladin has all my logs from past tiers if you want to look at parses, however this tier I have only really focused on my Blood DK. At the bottom of post you will see my contact info, during the day if you would like to discuss anything, discord is the best way to reach me. Thank you, hope to hear you!

Domenasty- Blood DK (Preferred main for current Tier)
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/deathwing/Domenasty

Domedirty- Prot Pally (usual main)
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Domedirty

Domedaddy- Arms/Fury War
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sen-jin/Domedaddy

Top 25 US Guild in BC cleared up to Brutallus and then took a long break playing very casual on and off up until Mists when i had to rebuild my logs to find a spot to prove myself.
Cleared Mythic SoO
Cleared Mythic BRF
Cleared Mythic HFC
Cleared Mythic EN
Mythic ToS 2/3
Mythic NH 8/10
Mythic ToS raiding on Arms Warrior 4/9M
Mythic Antorus 2/11M

I can play the Blood DK/Prot Paladin at an extremely high level, I have an Arms/Fury Warrior was BiS Legos for both specs if needed to swap to DPS for a certain fight. I would prefer to main my DK over my Paladin however. I am willing to transfer servers (preferably a high pop server) however i will not go alliance I apologize.

I would also prefer a guild that is at least 4/11M that does not raid later then 12AM CST.

Best Method of contact would be discord since during the day, because I do not have access to check bnet.

Discord: Domedirty#3760
Bnet: Dome#11107
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

I know at least two guilds there need a tank as of today. Idk what the search term would be. Try blood dk or tank. I assume either or both should pull up a bunch of options. Search function so good.
i just posted there however i just hope i did it correctly XD
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 2/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Hunter
Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
bump
bump
Bump
<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for 1 Tank and RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Recent Progression:
11/11H (Server First AOTC) Antorus
3/11M Antorus

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Kelpchi#1819

Performance Supporting Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+Mechanics
    Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
    2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
    DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    Hey there,

We aren't mythic raiding yet because we are just returning to the game but we have a great raiding history!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11N Antorus
    11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
    Guardian Druid
    Blood Deathknight
    Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Boomkin
    Windwalk Monk

Medium:
    Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
    Ret Paladin
    Enhance Shaman
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
    Resto Sham
    Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
    Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Long term home LF long term players right here. Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
    Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#176