960 feral LF guild!

Guild Recruitment
I'm a CE 7/7M and CE 10/10M Druid LF a home!

I'm looking for a guild and willing to transfer! I'm working on boomkin spec a little but I main feral...

Times 8-11pm est anyday will be good for me
<Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
Rdruid/Rsham
Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk, DH

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
johnking#5462 - discord
Hey man ill just post my recruitment info if you are interested go ahead and add one of us!! Good luck hope you find a good home!!!

Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Sunday 8:00-11:00 CST
Currently 11/11 H

<Tinderwolves> is a Horde progression raiding guild on Mal'Ganis looking to expand its roster to make a solid, consistent raiding core to progress through current mythic content. As a guild, a core group of friends started a little over a month into the expansion and pushed Mythic progression, getting Cutting Edge for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Due to some personal problems with the leadership core, we disbanded and went our separate ways, but many of us have come back to the game just as Antorus opened, with a couple members maintaining Cutting Edge status in Tomb of Sargeras.

Our main priority is to progress very quickly without devoting a huge amount of time to raiding (9hr/wk). Since we’ve had a late start to the mythic scene, we’re looking ahead to progressing competitively in the future and will be offering trials to quality raiders who can make our raid times consistently. We are currently in need of the following, but we will ALWAYS consider amazing players no matter the class they play:

Shadow Priest
Affliction Warlock
Windwalker Monk
Marksman Hunters
Elemental Shaman
Disc Priest
Subtlety Rogue
Feral or Boomkin Druids

If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d love to try you out! You can also reach our GM via battletag Cutegrampy#1884 or our raid leader via battletag Dreezy#11601
Hi! check out our recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760867070

We are looking to recruit a few more to fill out our team of 20 before moving into casual mythic raiding.

Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello from the <Ether> family! We'd love to have you for our roster when we push mythic on the weekends. Raid times are Tues/Fri/Sat 8-11 Server (EST).

Please add my battletag and look up <Ether> on wow progress if you're interested. We're currently 1/11M and our heroic is on farm. I look forward to hearing from you!

Forsakend#11698
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Hey! How about 9pm-Midnight EST two days a week (Sun/Mon)?

We would love to have a feral or a boomie in our Sun/Mon team, either would be welcome! I'm quite good at teaching players how to play boomkin well, so I'd be happy to educate you and talk shop as well! Hit me up at Krystalline#1901 on BTag to chat a bit more, or Krystalline#8213 on Discord.

Hope to hear from you soon!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (5/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
<Incipient> is a 3-day raiding guild located on US-Arthas with 5/11M progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne!. Our guild is focused on clearing current tiers and earning cutting edge before the release of a new tier! Not only are we focused on the shiny loots, we also push mythic pluses as a guild and play a variety of games together! We've always cleared cutting edge in previous tiers (CE NH 10/10M, CE ToV 3/3M, CE EN 7/7M, CE ToS 9/9M)!

Actively Recruiting:
★ Rogue
★ Warlock
★ Druid (Balance)
★ Mage (Frost, Fire)
★ Shaman (Resto/Ele)
★ Priest (Shadow)
★ All exceptional players are welcome to apply!

Even if your class isn't listed and you'd like to join us any way, please throw us an app at at the link below anyway! We're always looking for exceptional players and all raid spots are competitive. If you believe you're better than our raiders, then come on in--and take their spot! Don't be shy!
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/7KoyKnWRmMqu0uoy1

Raid Schedule:
✩ Monday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST
✩ Tuesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 AM EST (Farm Night)
✩ Wednesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST
✩ Thursday @ 8 PM EST to 11PM EST (Optional - Alt/Heroic/Normal Clear)

We're looking for raiders that can meet our schedule with at least great attendance! Breaks and vacations are of course needed and understandable! We operate via loot council (loot council) and gear is based on performance and class needs! If you have questions for us, please feel free to reach out to us! We're always happy to answer ANY possible questions that you may have!

Who to Contact:
★ Guild Master - Vali#1729 | Valigirl
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1% on Mythic Hounds
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. Reformed Sep 2017 but our core has been raiding for years together from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Range - HIGH
Melee - LOW
HEAL - LOW
TANK w/ DPS offspec - MED

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Voyle#1339