Healer(MW/Disc) LF Mythic/Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone!

I’m currently in the process of looking for a new mythic/heroic raiding guild going into Argus and BFA! My current guild is moving in a different direction due to not having enough members for mythic progression. What I’m looking for in a guild is a group that is dependable, has limited downtime between pulls, and is focused on progression while also having fun. I would like to play either my Mistweaver or Disc/Holy priest but I’m willing to re-roll to another class for the right guild.

I'm also planning on clearing all raids this weekend for more legendaries and boosting my item level up to 940+ on both characters for mythic raiding.

My characters:
Kallen | Disc (68) Holy (62) | 928 ilvl | https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/kall%C3%AAn |
Sunbear | Mistweaver (71)| WW (62) | 938 ilvl| https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/sunbe%C3%A1r |

My previous experience:
EN: 7/7M | 7/7H
ToV: 2/3M | 3/3H
NH: 4/10M | 10/10H
Tomb: 5/9M | 9/9H
ATBT: 11/11H

My Availability
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8 pm EST until 12 pm EST

Feel free to post your macro below or add me on battletag: Littlelion#1868! Looking forward to chat.
Hey Kallen, we’re an alliance 5/11M guild that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11pm eastern time each night. We’re currently looking for a permanent starting healer. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, hit me at Toncho#1389
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Talking to all parties and still looking. :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
<Enigma>(6/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Mages are of special interest.
((Emergency looking for some healers and even a healing officer if you feel like you're a strong enough canidate. Our current one is leaving for work related scheduling. Please inquire, immediate spots for healers.))

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Ekat#11547 - General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Not sure if you are willing to switch between dps and heals, but if you are...

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907