Mage lfg

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
Tues-Sat approx. 430pm est -1130pm est is my available schedule. Sun/Mon are not very good days for me as I have other engagements.

2. Server preference:
ONLY PvP type servers are preferred but getting a bit desperate so willing to let this slide

3. Faction preference:
Horde Only. NON-NEGOTIABLE

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Hardcore player. When I am not in class/work/ or engaged in chores/daily routines I can find me playing WoW. I am online constantly and enjoy it more when my guild is the same way

5. Current progression/experience:
Played Mage class since Nov 2005. I never raided any vanilla wow content as I was deployed for most of the game. Started getting seriously about raiding with the release of BC.
BC: Cleared all raid and tiers up to Muru in SWP.
WotLK: Cleared all raids and tiers including Halion and LK heroic 25 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bXYeEWmyU)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI32WN_kXX8)
Cata: Cleared all tier 11 and 13. Did not raid in Firelands patch as I did not have a guild to do so.
MoP: Tier 14 11/16H tier 16 14/14H. Tier 15 I did not raid as I didn’t have a guild again
WoD: Tier 16 15/17M did not kill M blast furnace or Blackhand cause my guild broke up at this point and were on pace to be top 200 US. Tier 17 9/13M(had some rough times with finding a good guild to be in so many good people left the game.
Legion: Raided the first week of EN guild had issues and disbanded haven't done any other legion raiding activites.

Tectus kill(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D5cSAbmfDQ)

6. Contact info:
Battletag: Meandean1216#1308

Hope to raid with you soon
-Geeni
Hey geeni hopefully the extra 30 mins isn't a big deal. And seeing as they will be changing all servers to pvppve /pve and you choose. I'm hoping that pvp isn't a big deal hopefully I'll hear from you we have a core ranged spot open atm.

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Healer
Enh/Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock

Medium:
Low:
all other dps not in high
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Discord: tristrem#0363
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com