952 Frost DK LF new raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
Currently 11/11H with my current guild, I'm looking for a new home, as I came back to the game after a break and my current home already has a set roster. I want to make things easy, so below are some things I'm looking for:

-Preferably PVE realm (Horde/Alliance doesn't matter)
-Raid schedule that is no more than 3 days a week
-Times that start around 8-9pm EST

If you are looking for a melee dps that can meet your raid schedule consistently, please drop a reply.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid – Filled

Tank:
Any tank that’s willing to sub in and out and has a dps or healing off spec

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 11/11 H AnT and is ready to start mythic raiding

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
<Bad> 11/11H is a Semi-Casual, Heroic raiding guild made from a bunch of friends that wanted to start raiding casually, but also get !@#$ done. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter (no filter). We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are reinforcing our roster as we progress through Antorus. We have Mythic aspirations and with enough we will do so (casually!).

Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP, Other Blizzard games and Steam games as well in our off-time!

2-Day raid week. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in.

Current Needs:

DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Paladin
Rogue
Death Knight
Druid

Healers:
Paladin
Monk

(All exceptional players still welcome)

(Hybrid role flexibility preferred, not required)

HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested or for more info!!
Heya Kusiak,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and hopefully do some casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Class Needs (to round out the team):
DK, Rogue, and/or Feral DPS. Moonkin will be considered w/ strong resto offspec.

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
Hey there- we are currently looking to add dps to our core raid group, please add me on btag if you're interested (koriwest#1711) .

Here's our spam:)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT
Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP. We are a guild of older men and women between college to mid 30s.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for ou r~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hey would love to chat. <Severity> on Stormrage (2/11M) Saturdays and Sundays from 5-9 PM PST (8PM-12AM EST) Btag:Foxer#1818
<Graphic Violence> (2/11M)
Raiding guild for over 6 years, laid back and tight-knit group focused on clearing content with no drama at a fair pace. We love to joke around with each other so if you are easily offended we aren't the guild for you.

Looking for like minded individuals who want to progress in a relaxed environment. Currently looking for dps for immediate raid spots to continue progression.

Raid times/Attendance:
Tuesdays/Wednesdays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Optional Mondays: 9PM-12AM EST
*Mondays subject to change to mandatory depending on progression and/or want of raid group.

As with any raiding guild Attendance is of the utmost importance, that being said we understand that real life takes priority. All we ask is that you tell someone in advance if you're going to be late or a no-show. Repeated no-shows or tardiness without notice will result in removal from raid team.

Loot:
We are pretty laid back with loot, as our members aren't loot !@#$%s. Mainly use personal loot if using master looter simple highest roll wins though sometimes depending on the piece we give to the person who needs it the most.
Loot method open to change if majority of group feel we need another system.

Outside of raid:
We have a group(s) that regularly do mythic+
Active Discord/community, many of our members play different games together

If any of this interests you or you have questions please add me on Bnet or Discord for more info:
Bnet: YoungSandwch#1248
Discord: Jarvis#7286