958 Resto Shaman LF Guild AREA 52 ONLY

Guild Recruitment
Hey :) I'll try to make this short and sweet... Current guild had some roster issues and has split apart as of tonight... I'm looking for a semi-hardcore active raiding guild. I'll link logs, raider.io and wow progress below. If u have any questions please add me to btag or leave comment below.

Availability: Any days.... after 7pm PST / 10pm EST
Realm: Area 52 only
Ilvl: 958
Weapon: 988 lvl 77
Progression: 2/11M 11/11H

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/aÿlá
https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Aÿlá
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Aÿlá

Btag: Alya1203#1197
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Destral looking!

Oh wait...

Enjoy!

BouncyBear#112775

Current roster- 19
You can be forgiven.
[H] <M A L I C E> 2/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild LF DPS/ DPS with off Heals/Tank Specs!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are (about 2 ranged DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Tank):
- Mage – any spec
- Hunter – ranged specs
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
-Warlocks
-Shadow Priests
- Any competitive ranged DPS will be accepted!
- DPS with off heal/tank specs
- Shaman Heals
- Druid Heals
- We are in need of one tank, any tank will be considered if they are at the needed skill lvl!

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Would love to chat with you. Seems that our times would be perfect.

<Fallen Have Risen> is a guild aiming to push Cutting Edge content on Area 52. We are 2/11M, 11/11H.

What we're looking for:

Healer:
Resto Shammy
Priest
Resto Druid

Melee DPS:

Rogue
Frost/Unholy DK
Ret Paladin

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Mage
Marksmanship Hunter

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our core beliefs as a guild are that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and our mandatory addons are RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras2.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Full time spot if you're willing to leave the realm.

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank and some dps for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 5/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128