Log review please

Demon Hunter
Hello everyone, I am helping my guild out with the numbers we are putting up on fights and I don't know squat about Demonhunters so I figured I would start here. If I could get some info on where improvements could be made I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6kbCWDP1L9FrpQaB#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=12
Svenis just needs some tier and better crit itemization and he will be fine. He is foing good for what he has and isnt wasting reaources. Will probably shine once he has the gear(yes i know his ilvl is high, just no crit really which is a huge chunk of fury generation).

Tuthra is clipping his eye beams so he isnt getting his 4 piece bonus and is wasting some resources. Also, he never uses arcane torrent for free fury generation. Yea it should he used for silences if available. But the resources are free and off the gcd. Should use it.

This just at a glance mind you and should get them up a bit.

Also, if a guild member can help them, try and get them better trinkets. Eye of command is a good one to target for guild m+ till they can get antorus trinkets.

Im sure an expert will be along to provide more info.
Thank you, I know Tuthra just got his 4 set last night towards the end of raid. I will fill them in on any and all info that is posted here. Thank you again
Nobody is potted or has a food buff??? For Svenis - Old War pot can help in the burst phases a lot. I see Tuthra has it. Definitely have a conversation about min-maxing with that stuff in fight.

Svenis - Itemization is bad. Crit is low for that spec and the tier we are in. She should be pushing about 50%. Tier 20 even with a lower ilevel would be better -- don't know what they have available though. You'd get the fury regen and the crit/haste stat weights are better - which is what she should be looking at in DB/CB build. No enchant on her neck or back. Otherwise rotation is fine. Just not enough crit.

Tuthra - From the sounds of it she didn't have 4 pc until after raid last night. Realistically you don't want to go into demonic without especially on a single target fight like garothi- but even without it her crit was low. So see how she does with it on now and the 4pc should make it viable on ST.

Both of them need new trinkets. I would run mythic+ for eye of command if possible. Crap even infernal cinders would help due to the insane amount of crit(it's like an extra 3%) if you'd be willing to run the first boss in tomb. I'll cross my fingers for them that they get Golganneth's on Argus.

Also - lolling at people with 4 pc - I have yet to get ONE piece :(
01/10/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Corrana
Nobody is potted or has a food buff??? For Svenis - Old War pot can help in the burst phases a lot. I see Tuthra has it. Definitely have a conversation about min-maxing with that stuff in fight.

Svenis - Itemization is bad. Crit is low for that spec and the tier we are in. She should be pushing about 50%. Tier 20 even with a lower ilevel would be better -- don't know what they have available though. You'd get the fury regen and the crit/haste stat weights are better - which is what she should be looking at in DB/CB build. No enchant on her neck or back. Otherwise rotation is fine. Just not enough crit.

Tuthra - From the sounds of it she didn't have 4 pc until after raid last night. Realistically you don't want to go into demonic without especially on a single target fight like garothi- but even without it her crit was low. So see how she does with it on now and the 4pc should make it viable on ST.

Both of them need new trinkets. I would run mythic+ for eye of command if possible. Crap even infernal cinders would help due to the insane amount of crit(it's like an extra 3%) if you'd be willing to run the first boss in tomb. I'll cross my fingers for them that they get Golganneth's on Argus.

Also - lolling at people with 4 pc - I have yet to get ONE piece :(

I have five pieces and you can have them all. I really despise demonic in raid. Fun in M+ though.
01/10/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Mitheltalla
I have five pieces and you can have them all. I really despise demonic in raid. Fun in M+ though.

I hate it too but my DPS. It's carpal tunnel spec. Eh it's one raid and by the time it's over the game is on ice until next expac and I'm HOPING we see some core changes and at least I shouldn't have to worry about respeccing over tier and I can play what's best for the fight.

I keep getting the same dam bear hat from Eonar. I think I have like 3.