958 roguieboi lfg

Guild Recruitment
958 rogue LF Guild.
Link to Logs:
In a casual guild: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/notzappyboi
When I raided mythic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25094098/13#metric=dps&partition=1
I would enjoy to raid mythic again but I understand I need to grind a little this tier as im still in mythic t20.
Add my tag. Danthegoonie#1325

Dont mind riding bench but wanna get in heroic atleast
08/22/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Encenoa
Expectations: 940+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hey Br, we have been looking for a rogue for a bit now and you seem like a good potential fit. I added you on Bnet under Harshif. Id love to talk about raid schedules and what you are looking for specifically. I'll post guild spam for info.

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Times: Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday raid 9:30p-1230p
Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 7/9M, 2/11M
Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs: DPS: Ranged preferably.
All classes will be considered.
Pulse is 1/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS and one tank for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Hey there Br! We're currently looking to add another rogue to our team and after looking over your logs think you'd make a great addition for the Mythic push! You didn't leave anything for your availability but i'll drop my spam down below.

Tactics - Shadowsong (2/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
<Elevate>8/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Tue 12:00- 3:00am EST Farm night

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
SPriest(HIGH)
Mage(HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Destro/AFF lock (HiGH)
Boomy(HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member GivensBros#1411
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>
1/11M 11/11H
Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players. For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis

945 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
<Mist> is a 2 day, 6 hour/week raid guild. We are currently progressing through Antorus and are going to be around in the World of Warcraft scene for a long time. Many of us have high end raiding exp and want to clear raids at a more casual level than before. Our goal is longevity, rather than only pushing ranks. Therefore, in order to do that, we clear content efficiently with a relatively short raid schedule. We try to be as inclusive as possible, but when we can only bring 20 to mythic, our best players will receive priority for raid spots.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Raid Progress:
6/9M - ToS
11/11N 11/11H 2/11M - Antorus

Thursday (9pm-1230am EST) is reserved for completely optional raids such as normal/heroic once everyone is fully geared as well as doing older tier raids for mounts/achieves (ex: mythic NH/ToV).

Usually loot is distributed via RC Loot Council with progression at the forefront of the decision making process.

Requirements:
• 90% attendance
• Working headset and mic in order to use Discord
• Able to accept constructive criticism and work as a team to improve

Classes/Roles wanted:
High Priority:
•Rogue
•Spriest
Medium Priority:
•Hunter
•Druid - BOOMY - FERAL
•Deathknight - DPS

Please Note: We are ALWAYS accepting applications for exceptional players, even if your class/role is not listed above.

Contact me for more information about us and or joining:
•Bnet: Surahn#1816
•Discord: Surahn#3032
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey I'm Surader here is some info about our guild if interested contact me :D

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner Alliance

3/11M Antorus

Main Raid
9PM Est - 1AM Est | Saturday Sunday

Optional Normal/Heroic
Tues/Fri 9pm est - 11pm est

Battletag:
Surader#1741
Hiya.
We would love a solid rogue on our roster, as we currently have none.

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 5/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 DPS of: DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Enh Shaman
1 Warlock/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hello Br!

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS.

We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

We are helpful and love to run all dungeons, mythic + keystones. We offer a lot of benefits to our guild members: we provide feasts and cauldrons, gems and enchants for raiders.
The pertinent information:
We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
We are 7/7 HEN, 2/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 4/11 HABT.
We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:15 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
We use Discord for voice, general text communication and for all things Bunny related

I have included some links to our information so you can see what you are getting into :) The raid leader and I are always happy to schedule an interview and we can also set up a night where you can come run with us before you have to make any decisions.
I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
Our Guild Website:
http://thekillerbunnies.us
And our facebook page where you can really get an idea if we would be a good home for you:
https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my Discord is Anaranae#3307 or you can contact the raid lead Biljo#1324
I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Hi! If you're still looking for a group, I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 2/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
2/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 6/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
<Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
Former US top 150
Info:
Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
Currently recruiting:
We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
RC Loot Council;
Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hi there,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic Antorus raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. Guild has been around since Vanilla. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
    Zpriten
    Btag: zpriten#11739
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden (1/11H, 11/11N Antorus). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, Ele Sham, Healer
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
Low: dps Warr, Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
Hell Br, please see our recruitment post below. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760687132#1
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Mage/Lock/Boom/Hunter
One skilled Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)