954 MM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a returning player and playing hunter and possibly whatever is needed for the group.

A little history about my raiding experience I have raided high end and casually over the years and just came back from a break. I have done this over all different classes and when I raided high end I parsed quite frequently.

I'm just looking for a chill raid group that raids 2-3 nights during the weekday evenings. Looking to stay Horde and can transfer no problem.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Bakamagician#1617

Thanks and have a good day!
Hey I'd love to discuss more with you, add me on bnet or discord :) I'll happily answer any questions or concerns you may have

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 15 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    <Elevate>8/11H (AOTC leadership 7/9m last tier)on Stormrage is looking for more competent raiders to finish off heroic and push into mythic content! We are currently recruiting for core positions!

Raid Schedule
    So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:00-3am est)

Sat 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
    Sun 12:00- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
    Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 940+

DPS
    SPriest(MED)
    Hunter(HIGH)
    Boomy(HIGH)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

[b]If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

[b]GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
    Council Member GivensBros#1411
    Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
    Council Member Akatari#1109
    Introduction:
    Mutiny is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a Horde guild on Dragonmaw . We have a diverse raiding team with all kinds of personalities, but try to maintain as light of an atmosphere as possible doing progression raiding.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday 7pm-10pm Pacific (10PM-1AM Eastern)

Progression:
    Antorus: 1/11M
    TOS: 5/9M
    NH: 7/10M
    TOV: 2/3M
    EN: 7/7M

Recruitment Needs:
    Our primary needs are ranged dps and possible one healer, but we are willing to take on exceptional applicants of any class and role to compete with our current roster
    Loot:
    Loot is handled via a loot council. Loot will be awarded based on the largest boost to the raid as a whole. Continually complaining over loot will not be tolerated. If you show up and raid and follow your assignments, you will be receiving loot.
    Expectations:
    Raiders are expected to research their class through any available avenues to maintain a high level of performance during both farm and progression fights. Raiders are expected to be at raids, but we understand life comes first. We ask that you post in our discord channel so that we may make any neccesary changes prior to the raid

For more information:
    Our GM and recruiting officer can be reached in game at Dizzywix (Zinn#1375) or Auz (Auz#1911). They are also available on discord at Zinn#6927 or Auz#9928
    Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
    Guild: LökTar (brand new guild)
    Server: Hyjal (US)
    Raid days/time: Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm – 10pm PST (heroic) Friday 7pm – 10pm PST (normal/heroic)
    Recruitment: Currently recruiting for all core spots to join our ranks and help progress through end game content. We plan to push AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks of forming our team, and then into mythic progression. We currently need 1 tank 2 heals 4 RPS 3 MDP.
    People to contact if interested:
    GEARED#1427
    AMUYAA#1723
    RASI#1419
    Bump
    [H](Thrall) <Relinquish> Is a newly formed guild seeking like-minded players to progress in Mythic Raiding for Antorus and beyond into Battle for Azeroth. Our leadership's raiding experience spans back to Vanilla. On the previous tier, we achieved 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and currently have AotC and 2/11 Mythic experience for Antorus. As a guild we've cleared 11/11 Heroic Antorus.

What We're About

We’re looking for serious progression in raiding while still maintaining a fun and family-oriented atmosphere within the guild. No one person is more important than another. We are a team and progression isn't possible if we don't conduct ourselves as one. At the end of the day, this game is about having fun with people you enjoy playing with so the main thing is to HAVE FUN!

Raid Days and Times

Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.
    Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.
    Thursday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST.

These days and times will be for main progression raids. Heroic/Normal raids can also be done on these days if needed to get back into Mythic quickly, i.e. someone needing tier or a certain piece to help progression. Once lower difficulties aren't needed they will be moved to off nights and will not be required.

We still consider ourselves semi-hardcore but want to be a contender in the race to the top and obtain Cutting Edge each tier. We believe by that breaking the meta "9 hour" raid week and having an extra hour per day to progress this can be achieved.

Recruitment

Highest need:
    All Ranged DPS!

We are always on the lookout for great players even if it isn't posted. AotC/Mythic kills help tremendously and shows that you're serious about raiding at a high level. We are willing to teach and gear players but expect people to know encounters and mechanics of the fights since Antorus has been out a few weeks.

All new recruits will go through a trial process to show that they are able to handle mechanics, play their specialization efficiently, adapt to new encounters and strategies quickly, and maintain performance consistently throughout the entire trial process and beyond. Just because you may promoted doesn't mean you can slack off; there are always others looking to raid and progress. Logs will be reviewed if available when a player applies and this will continue through the trial process, so be sure to post them!

We are also requiring players to have at least one alt character up to par for raiding. This helps if a different compilation is needed for certain bosses, i.e. a third tank or fifth healer. These will also be used for split runs for later tiers or to get us into Mythic progression this tier since we are starting fresh. We believe this is crucial to maintain high rankings in the world race.

Not a raider or have friends that play too? No problem, all players are welcome.

Attendance

We expect all raiders to have 100% raid attendance, but real life does happen and it is most important. We will have outlets to let us know if you're unable to make a certain day for whatever reason. Missing days does not reflect badly upon you but if it is consistent you'll be asked if an officer has not already been spoken to. Maintaining high raid attendance is key and gives us more time for progression.

Our Expectations

Raiders must come prepared to raid knowing encounters, mechanics and having consumables. Have weak auras, addons, boss mods set up and whatever else helps players play we’re class effectively. Cauldrons and feasts will be provided, but players should still come prepared and be willing to assist with materials.

Don't be an elitist and be open to criticism from other players. We are here to work as a team. If someone is struggling, suggest something to them or point them in the right direction.

Be active with others in the guild! We'll be running Mythic+ regularly and doing old raid, alt raids and PvP for AP/Legendaries.

ENJOY YOURSELF! This game is about fun. Yes, we want to be at the top but that isn't possible if people don't enjoy the environment they play in.

Final Thoughts

Yes, we are a brand-new guild with big dreams. With hard work and dedication we are able to achieve all of it. If you're looking for a new and long-term home, we are the place for you! Our officers are working hard to get us off the ground and into raiding quickly. We will need a little patience from people while we do so. If you believe we are the correct fit then contact one of our officers below to set up a time to speak in Discord.

Cheers.

BTags: Berzzerk#1338 Crymeariiver#1483 Littleholyc#1280 Thedudedude#1433 Puddette#1398
    Discord: Berzzerk#4516 Crymeariiver#3280 Littleholyc#9291 DragonofDawn#2036
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
    Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
    Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
    Antorus 11/11 (N) 4/11(H)
    TOS 9/9 (H)
    (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
    top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
    Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
    ------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
    Rdruid/Rsham
    Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
    johnking#5462 - discord
    Hello. I'm the leader of <Solemn> on Area52-Horde. We're looking for players to fit our mythic roster. This week was the first time raiding as a guild and we cleared normal and heroic in 6.5 hours (11/11H). We need people for mythic progression. Most of our roster has mythic exp and our officer core have multiple Cutting Edges from previous tiers.

Raid times: tues, wed, thurs 8-11pm EST.

If you'd like to get in touch please add me on bnet: Keggernaut#1206
    Hey I'd think you'd be a great fit for us ;) I sent you a btag request

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
    Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
    We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a tank and some dps for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus mythic and pushing for Cutting Edge. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M. We cleared and heroic antorus this week. We are 3/11M and 11/11H.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Wednesday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
    Thursday: : 9:00pm - 12:00am PST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to research your character. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at a high level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
    Swiver, Recruitment Officer
    Swiver#11128
    Roles we're looking for:
    Druid: Boomkin
    Hunter: MM/BM
    Mage: Arc/Frost/Fire
    Monk: MW/WW
    Priest: Disc/Shadow/Holy
    Paladin: Holy
    Shaman: Ele/Enh/Restro
    Warrior: Fury/Arms
    (all other positions not listed does not disqualify you from applying-we are accepting all applicants).

More info about our guild below:

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-2/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for Tank-Healer-RDPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    bump
    bump