Who's still around from Uldum Vanilla-WotLK?

Antonidas and Uldum
Just got gifted the game from a friend, gonna fire up the old account. Any oldtimers still around?

Hordemaster, Toutprest? Poor Play? Ringing any bells?
I haven't heard those names in ages. I kind of feel like all the old big guilds on Uldum are dead and gone.

As someone who's been on this server since 2005 its kind of sad.
Monkyman! Good times in Black Temple and the rest of BC man, haha

I came back to see what the game is right now, I log on the weekends sometimes, still need to start leveling my priest one of these days haha
Pred my dude, good to hear from you.

Ever hear from Cyb or Hamsandwich or Falk etc etc anymore?
02/23/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Monkyman
Pred my dude, good to hear from you.

Ever hear from Cyb or Hamsandwich or Falk etc etc anymore?

Have not talked to Cybe, Dera or Mel since early cataclysm, that's when I quit the second time. I saw Falk online in 2017, he was playing other Blizz games if I recall correctly. But your old 5v5 partner, Vos, is still around, we played HOTS together for a month or so when it first came out.
Precision priest here back in Vanilla. Too bad Union transferred to Deathwing and Copacetic transferred to Thrall. Uldum is officially dead.
Arn! Monky! Me, Kanxer and Dera are sorta kinda back. We're all on Uldum alliance, we should group up soon!
My dude Wilbur here is a day 1 character. I came back to the game after a few years absence and rolled a Shaman and leveled from 1-120 on him, so I primarily play on him (Bernard). I don't remember if I was in a guild with him, I mostly did my raiding with my old EQ guild on Doomhammer (Horde side), but I always preferred smaller races, which didn't exist in the Horde side when I really played hard.

It's actually the only reason why I have character names this simple on a server this old, heh.
Vanilla player - seen quite frequently farming Tyr's hand. Hahaah

Vagetarian here, but some have complained recently and made me change the name.

Also Lilnuggie gnome warrior

Still here after 14 years
12/27/2017 10:09 PMPosted by Monkyman
Just got gifted the game from a friend, gonna fire up the old account. Any oldtimers still around?

Hordemaster, Toutprest? Poor Play? Ringing any bells?

I remember all those names, including yourself. Formally known as Vagetarian or Lilnuggie
So I randomly came to this forum to see if any names I remembered were still here. I remember all those names and miss the pvp days of me, falk, dj, tout and others against hordemaster and his crew.
Still around? Not exactly, but I stuck my head back in briefly for the new expansion. I haven't played seriously since WotLK, but I have great memories of the earliest Tarren Mill pvp, Nova, Skeleton Crew, Machiavelli's Cat, lots and lots of Warsong Gulch, and that's really just the tip of the iceberg.
Used to be on here from Vanilla up until Tomb in Legion. And now I just saw Union xferred off and went horde LUL. Although I had a lot of history on Uldum, and miss the vanilla/tbc days, I'm very glad I xferred to Zul'jin. Definitely remember all the names you stated though!
As long as you don’t start recounting elitemaidens love stories, everything is good
A few of us hang out in DF. Hordemaster himself hasn't been around for a while, but many are from the original PvP crews or the old raiding guilds. We do enjoy swapping vanilla stories on Discord from time to time. Come by and say hello :)

Speaking of old guilds, remember The Crazy Eighty Eight? Where is KrOnTo?
A few old folks still on. :)