Looking for a Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a casual player that is looking for a friendly guild. I started as a Prot Pallly but recently switched to Ret. I enjoy playing the game and would really like to get with a group that is fairly active and likes to do dungeons runs. I'm not experienced in raiding and I have been nervous about joining random people in Mythic + because I didn't want to hold the team back.

I'm not against raiding but I work fairly long hours and am not really able to commit very well to a raid schedule. I was in a guild that disbanded due to inactivity by most members. I've been guild-less since then.

I am not against switching realms if required.
I always appreciate tips on improving if presented respectfully.
I have discord.
Most importantly, I enjoy the game and while open to trying harder content, I will not push it to the point where I don't the game anymore.

Hope to hear from some guilds. Thank you for reading this and considering me as a possible addition to your guild.
Want a friendly social casual guild that doesn't requireraiding? Look no further than Odyns Horde in Azuremyst! We accept all players, promote a helpful friendly atmosphere and have no requirements beyond be kind, and respectful to each other, take all levels, and want a group of people who want to have fun, tend to be more active later in the evening but people are on all throughout the day. Greyhunter14#1283 if you have more questions
Hey Filbrust, that sounds suspiciously similar to how a lot of us in KotF tend to play! We're happy to both teach you the raids and drag you along through Mythics. They're not super scary, but it is a heck of a lot easier learning with friends.

We're 4/11H, no attendance requirements, if you can make it -great! If not - maybe next time! Thurs/Fri from 8-11pm CST. Alliance on Greymane/Tanaris, PvE server. Chattery Discord and regular dungeon runs.

It's past bedtime and I'm probably leaving stuff out again. Let's chat if that sounds like it might work for you! Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.
If you are looking for a weekend group…

Team Casually Serious in Currently Online (SARGERAS) is recruiting!

Raids: FRI/SAT 9:30pm- 1am CST
Current Progression: 9/11H ABT
Recruitment: 1 non-rogue mdps, 1 healer (Disc Priest preferred/ Hpally/MW monk), 1-2 rdps Spriest/Aff or Demo Lock/ Ele Sham
Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/casuallyserious/
Btag: Bree#1278

*No additional raid nights ever, sale runs would be Monday nights or during raid time.
Hi there!
We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

You can miss raid days and join us when you can- just be sure to post on the forums to let your raid leader know.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
Former US top 150
Info:
Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
Currently recruiting:
We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
RC Loot Council;
Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hi Filbrust,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
Zpriten
Btag: zpriten#11739
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.
Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding. The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.
We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.

Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com