936 Shadow Priest looking for casual raiding

Guild Recruitment
I've just recently returned to the game about a month ago. While I've raided in the past on a much more serious level, I'm only looking for a casual group.

I have 7 level 110s, but the Shadow Priest is the most geared of the 7. I'd entertain the thought of playing another class. I've always raided rogue since Wrath, but felt a class change would keep things refreshing.

I'm looking for a casual adult guild that doesn't raid on Tuesday or Thursday. An active guild that also does alt runs and mythic +, mainly a guild that is active outside of their raid schedule.

Horde or Alliance doesn't matter. I'm on the east coast, so I'd like to be done by midnight during the week.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Maximum Effort 11/N, 9/11H is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Disc priest or holy pally
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
wandering combantant raid fri/sat 8-11 where 11/11n 7/11 heroic 8-11 cst you can cross server raid with us if want
We have everything except we raid t/th :( :( :(
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Sellee,

We could use you on the weekend team.

<Spellbound> 8/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us, add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

You can miss Tuesday- just let your raid leader know and then join up on the weekends.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Hey Sellee!
I'm from Celestial Accord, a horde guild on Turalyon

We're an active guild with a weekend raid schedule for heroic (Sat/Sun 10pm-1am est) and run normal during the week (Wednesday 8pm est).

We love to run keys outside of raid and group together to do other fun things like achievement/tmog runs, help gear other guildies, ect. Our calendar is full of events.

and we also have a discord :)

Feel free to add me on battle net if you have any questions, we'd love to have you!
Catzi#11700
Hi Sellee,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 10/11 heroic and have 11/11H w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree