950 Frost DK LF Mythic

Guild Recruitment
Hey all. I'm a 950 frost DK (with viable blood spec) LF a team that preferably raids 2 nights a week. Prior experience consists of of 6/7M 3/3M C.E. 10/10M C.E. 5/9M until my guild fell apart in Tomb. I'm looking for something that pushes C.E. almost every tier without pushing crazy hours every week. I'm willing to server/faction change for the right team. Thanks for reading.

Battle tag: gartril#1952
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
<Alaskan Firedragons>

Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. We are newly formed from scratch just prior to 2017 winter holidays but our core are returning veterans from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Warlock(afflict)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(low)
Hunter(high)
Shadow Priest(high)
Windwalker(medium)
Ret Paladin(low)
DK(low)
Resto Shaman(high)
Resto Druid(high)
Tanks: Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com