942 Blood DK and 945 Holy Priest couple LFR

Guild Recruitment
Me (942 Blood DK Tank) and my wife (945 Holy Priest healer) are looking for people with whom we could raid with more than once a week. While our current guild is awesome, they are also very casual raiders. As a guild we have managed to get the first 3 bosses down in AtBT, but only raiding once a week makes it difficult to progress.

1. Times available & time zone:

We are in EST. We are generally online in the evenings during the week and most of the day on the weekends. We are available for raiding after 8:30PM EST (5:30 PST) any day of the week.

2. Server preference:

We are currently on Sisters of Elune (which is paired with Cenarion Circle). We may be willing to relocate for the right guild.

3. Faction preference:

Alliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We'd like to raid at least 3 days a week.

5. Current progression/experience:

Both of us have been playing WoW since around Vanilla/BC (2005/2006). We are experienced raiders and always come prepared with our enchants / potions / runes / feasts / repair bots. We watch the FatBoss videos before the fights to try and understand mechanics. We actively use DBM, GFTO, and related mods to make sure we don't stand in crap accidentally.

We're both laid back and friendly people and tend to get along with pretty much everybody and we're always willing to help out fellow guildies.

6. Recent logs (if available):

January 6 Guild Raid - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dMWgqbZJV7G31rQF/

7. Contact info:

I can be contacted at Elennara#1505 if anyone has questions for me or my wife.

8. Anything else:

I think I covered just about everything... ping me with any questions.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- US recruitment discord = )
Awesome, thanks! Joined.
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com