4/11 M tank LF Antorus and beyond

Guild Recruitment
I'm posting on an alt as to not create any guild drama and what not. I'm currently fly in a guild who instead of improving the roster they want to continue to just carry people and I'm not really interested in that any longer.

I have a 958 brewmaster or 961 dk both at 73 AP due to just returning and changing from my Hunter. I would prefer to stay on the monk as I enjoy it's OS's.

I'm looking for pretty much any day for raid days at a reasonable time (nothing past 12:30 EST). I have multiple expansions raiding top 100 US as either a tank or healer with raid leader experience aswell.

If this interests you drop your info here or leave a btag and I'll reach out to you:)
(Not posting btag right now again to prevent any guild issues)
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
If your open to playing WW we could use a monk dps :), DK would also work. Could possibly see about tanking, would have to talk about it a bit more however
I know you said nothing past 12 30 est but we would really love to try and work something out. Add one of us and lets talk :)

<LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.

Recruitment Needs:
Mage
Lock
Boomkin
DK DPS
Rogue
Feral Druid
Tank (DK/Druid/Pally)

Raid Days:
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic/Mythic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic

Current Progression:
11/11N
8/11H (AoTC LEAD)

We are a non-toxic raiding environment, and we expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.

Geared#1427 (GM)
Rasi#1419 (Co-GM)
Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)
Roman#12204 (Recruitment Officer)
Bum
To the top
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
<Alaskan Firedragons> 2/11M

Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. We are newly formed from scratch just prior to 2017 winter holidays but our core are returning veterans from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Warlock(afflict)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(low)
Hunter(high)
Shadow Priest(high)
Windwalker(high)
Ret Paladin(medium)
DK(low)
Resto Shaman(high)
Resto Druid(high)
Tanks: Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

If interested contact