11/11 H 957 Prot War LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I have mythic experience in previous Legion Raids, first 3-5 bosses in each raid, and am the raid leader for the last year in my current guild. Primarily looking to move for better raiding times and to push mythic content in Antorus. I am willing to server and race transfer to the right guild. I have 75 AP in all specs and have a fully built out Fury spec as well. More importantly, I am focused, dedicated, drama free and not afraid to put in the work.

Raid days are flexible but looking for raid times that do not start before 11 PM EST/8 PM PST.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing in a semi hardcore environment. Reformed Sep 2017 but our core has been raiding for years together from US top 50 guilds w/ numerous ranked Parses/AOTC/ Server 1st achievements. We raid for 9 hours a week and are currently 2/11M. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+, alt runs, and hang out playing other games (Overwatch/LoL) with each other when not playing WoW.

Server: Horde-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10 PST
Loot System: RC loot council
VOIP: Discord

REQUIREMENTS.

1. Watch guild strategies
2. Be on time to raids
3. Be prepared (consumables/seals)
4. Near perfect attendance
5. Discord

RECRUITING. We will take any highly active raiders and exceptional previous or current raider into consideration of any class/spec.

Range - HIGH
Melee - LOW
HEAL - LOW
TANK w/ DPS offspec - MED

If interested contact
Party#1147
Levi#1494
Semyaz#1332
Voyle#1339
Hey bud, i actually read the times you posted and ours fit them. We have what you’re looking for. Hit me up, captain#12193