Lock Looking for Home

Guild Recruitment
**Date Posted:**__ 12/29/2017
__**Class/Spec:**__ Warlock (Affliction)
__**Faction:**__ ALLIANCE
__**Cleared:**__ 11/11H 1/11M ABT
__**Btag:**__ Buttersworth#1800
__**Link:**__ https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Tatord%C3%B6ts
__**Logs:**__ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27302365
__**Armory:**__ https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/tatord%C3%B6ts
__**Availability:**__ weekdays 730-1030 anytime during the weekend

I can server transfer and faction change only for good fit!
i also have a monk i main at the beginning of Legion which i can go heals tank or dps
(just needs a little catchup)
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

Discord:
*https://discord.gg/Zqr4YgT

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
Hello!

<Seraphim> (Area 52) 2/11M 11/11H is recruiting competitive raiders as we progress through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are looking specifically for a Warlock, Warrior, Shadow or Holy Priest.

We are working on building a community that emphasizes a competitive and team-oriented mindset in raiding. Your spot in the Mythic Raid Roster will be secured by a stalwart diligence on three fronts:

1) Attitude: This is extremely important to us. Always be asking more of yourself, never settle. Complacency is death. Consider your words and demeanor, morale is a tangible and important force within a raid team. Treat your fellow raiders and friends with respect.

2) Performance and mechanics: During progression, your primary focus should always be the death of the boss, whatever that entails.

3) Attendance: We require raiders to maintain a 90% attendance. This being said, we have no intention of forcing our raiders/friends to sacrifice their real life for the raid team. If Work/Family/School forces you to miss a night, just let it be known beforehand.

Raid times :
Tuesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Wednesday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST
Thursday - 10:00pm to 1:00AM EST

Requirements - 945+ ilvl - 75 traits in Main Spec Artifact - Reliably play at least 2 of your Characters Specs (within the Meta) - 90% Raid Attendance - Working MIC Required... We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec.

Feel free to leave a message on here, or message us even if you are not one of those specs. If you are interested, or have any inquiries please get a hold of jadeon#1206 or atnalta#11238 or alya1203#1197 (my btag)

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
7/11M Antorus
9/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
skunkworksguild.com

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.

Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment Officer)
    Real ID: Shadak#1881

Sovm