*FIXED* Mouse issue - right-click not "sticking"

Technical Support
Was having this issue for a couple days and disabling browser hardware acceleration in Battlnet general settings fixed my issue.
Still having this issue. It seems like nothing is a fix outside of making the cursor jump to the sides less frequently after using rawmouseEnable. I've noticed opening programs like Xsplit makes the game completely unplayable, the mouse jumps to the sides of the screen constantly with that open even with all these possible solutions used here...

Is there any update/posts regarding a fix for this anywhere? This is getting unbearable specially with how long it's been going on for.

This ONLY happens in WoW.
09/02/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Kishia
Was having this issue for a couple days and disabling browser hardware acceleration in Battlnet general settings fixed my issue.

Same, the issue seems to be fixed for me as well.

Edit: nevermind
Getting it too the odd time. Press right click to turn, it doesn't recognize the mouse button. Hardware Accel. is off also. I thought I was going crazy.... until I saw this thread.
There has been a while since the original message on the post (January) and this issue doesn't seem to be fixed yet. I still have this problem, whenever I right click in order to turn, it happens. Tried lowering the mouse DPI, tried lowering the polling rates, tried turning off the browser hardware acceleration, nothing worked so far. Could somebody please help ?
Have a WOW cataclysm mouse I have been using without issue for a long time. Just purchased a new gaming PC (Ibuypower) and downloaded WOW, hooked up the mouse, and now the LEFT and RIGHT buttons (along with a couple others) cannot be assigned.

How can this be fixed? Still works properly on my old PC that is still plugged in so not a mouse issue.