MW Monk and Hpal/Rsham LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My friend and I are LF a guild - He is fine either playing Holy Paladin or Resto Shamn, I play Mistweaver Monk

So we're 2 people with 3 classes

Prefer weekend raiding

We want to raid together.

Post btags below
I have a handy dandy list of raid guilds on my realm (Turalyon) that operate on the weekends. :D

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic GUILD

I also run a recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus (11/11H 1/11M). We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic run). Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We will consider all skilled players, but are primarily seeking a Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and assorted ranged (especially a Warlock and Balance Druid).

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 11/11-Heroic Antorus, recruiting to start Mythic progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to add an Enhance Shaman, Windwalker Monk, or Fury/Arms Warrior for melee.
Healers: YES. Will consider all specs, but would prefer to add a Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. Looking for those last few dedicated players to help us start mythic progression once heroic is cleared!

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 9/11H (5% best attempt on Aggramar)
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
DPS: mage, boomkin, elemental shaman

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
We can accommodate both of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 10/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hey Kya!~

Not weekend raiders here but we are only 9 hours a week(with potential to go down to 6).

Tuesday wednesday thursday 6-9PM CST

I just started looking for people again and I'm very interested in you folks! I'm open to any and all conversations because in all honesty im just looking for new friends to play with and progress with at the same time!

Let me know your thoughts! Thank you for your time!

BouncyBear#112775
Would love to chat with you both about an opportunity to join my guild, on our weekend team, we are currently looking for a couple strong healers, and could use the pally and the mistweaver both (team already has a resto shaman ). I will post the info below for you both to look over, hope to hear from you guys :)

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 6/11 H ABT (Weekday), 9/9 H ToS and 4/11H ABT (Weekend Team)
Loot System: Loot Council
Recruitment Needs: 2 Heals, Mage (Any), Warrior DPS, Rogue(Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
Hi Kya, we get it - we want to play with friends, too. Have room for both of you! I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual heroic team for friends and raid shenanigans. We’re new raider friendly, willing to help people reach our eventual goal of efficient and fun clears. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all current mythic raiders who are establishing a “home” where can enjoy casual raiding with friends. Long term, if we have enough interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Filthy casual mythic raider alts welcome.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
Hey there!

<Outliers> on Tichondrius is currently recruiting the following classes for M Antorus. We are a laid back group that has the goal of clearing content while it is still current, but on a 9hr a week schedule. If that sounds like something you're looking for, please reach out to an officer listed below!

Current Progression:
3/11M Antorus

Schedule:
7:30pm-10:30pm PST T/W/TH

Tanks:
Prot Paladin

Healers:
Priest

DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

Officers to contact:
Voladis#1809 - GM
Bashu#1518 - Officer
Caloki#1511 - Officer

Thanks for considering <Outliers>!
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
Hi!

My guild <Under Raided> on Bleeding Hollow is a Group of returning experienced Raiders/players starting a new guild in anticipation for Battle for Azeroth Heroic Raiding (possibly Mythic depending on how much we can build before the exp)

We are a group of friends returning to WoW with high level raiding experience wanting to learn, progress, and have fun doing so. We are a mature, laid back/chill guild (all leaders 25+) and don’t have time for petty drama nonsense. We want to have fun and make progress, and we need to grow as much as possible before the exp.

We are casually Raiding Antorus N/H with PUG fills (Leaders 11/11N 6/11H) on Friday 12am-3am and Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (may add a third optional/alt run when BFA rolls around) and plan to do full guild runs as soon as we have the raid slots filled up. The goal is to develop the core Raiding team and get in practice before Battle.

Also running mythic+ for gearing up people and teamwork.

We would love to have you Help us develop our Core Raid team and/or social player base! We need active players, officers, raiders, dungeon runners, casuals, pvpers, pvp Leaders, etc. We are open to anyone willing to learn and have fun!

Feel free to message me or reply for any questions. Tag is Trytostopme#1356

Thanks!
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741 or me at YRNxMaGiiC#1134 or discord (James#8553 and/or ajones20#7797)

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS
11/11H - ATB
5/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Resto Shaman - Core Spot
Healers are open
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

Look forward in hearing from you!
Take a trip with <Pirates>!

Hey there, we at <Pirates> are in need of someone of your skills and we have taken interest in having you join us.

About us:
We currently have two raid teams pushing hard mythic content through legion. Corsair team for weekends and Buccaneers for weekdays. <Pirates> members constantly do mythic+ together as well as produce great memories together. We are one big family that share many different backgrounds and that’s what makes us work.

Raid Times:
Corsair Raid Team: 8pm-12am EST Friday and Saturday
Buccaneers Raid Team:7:15pm-10:30pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Progression:
5/11M Corsairs
7/11M Buccaneers

What are we looking for?
A dedicated raider who shows up on time and is prepared for each raid night. Food and Flasks are provided as well as repairs, all we ask is that you are enchanted and have a basic understanding of what to do and have a constructive/ positive attitude.

More Info:
Feel free to contact one of our officers directly on btag if you have any questions
Daddybeard- LetMeSmash#11395
Swiftlock- Swiftkills#1282

Application Website:
http://www.worstguild.com/
Hello.

I know you posted you prefer weekend raiding but if you’re open to tues/thurs 8-11pm (est) then we have two core spots for you.

Big Floppy Noodle (H-Arthas) is looking for 2 healers to finalize our core mythic raid. Currently 2/11M.

If you’re interested send me a btag request and we can chat.

Thank you.

Manaconda#1648
[H] <Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader)- Zoey#1699
Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708