962 Frost DK LF Mythic Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. So a bit about me,
I have been progression raiding since vanilla ( If you like I can log on my shaman and equip some of my old Naxx frost gear ) in TBC I was in a top 50 guild Symbiotic, through out the majority of the expansions I have raided and pushed progression up until midway through Draenor when the core group of guys I raided with quit due to other games or RL stuff. Every now and then we play a game of League together. I server transferred to a new server at the beginning of Legion found some new peeps, pushed mythic from EM to Tomb. Up until now I have tried staying on my current server, however; at this point I will move my toon (and a few alts) to a new place. I have exp. on the first 2 bosses in mythic and I have watched the fights on the first 9 ( I can study Aggra easy enough if needed)
Currently I am ilvl 962 Frost and around the same Unholy. Frost weapon is lvl 76 unholy is 75, currently working on getting my blood to 75 now before pushing frost or unholy higher just incase off tanking is needed. I have played Deathknight since it came out in wrath when I stopped playing my warrior and shaman. I spend a significant amount of time studying my class and spec and what is the most competitive spec. I can send links for logs and what you will see is when Unholy was parsing higher I was unholy and had high parses, since frost is now showing to be in the lead I have transitioned over and been gearing up my frost and getting mid-high parsing. On average outside of raiding I play roughly 20-30 hours a week, i am on a good bit, and I play League of Legends.

What I am looking for:
Mythic raiding guild. Prefer horde, I am open most of the week, Thursdays I will be available after 2130 EST.
What I am looking most for is that core group of people that help make this game truly enjoyable, I do not expect that out the gate, particularly if your group is as tight knit as 90% of the guild recruitment post indicate.

If interested let me know we can swap tags and talk or I can jump on your discord or w/e your guild uses.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 <- US recruitment discord = )
Hiya!!

<Business of Ferrets> [Horde- Area 52] is recruiting for our core raid team, currently 11/11H & 1/11M

We are focusing on filling the last few spots of our core Mythic raid team for Antorus and moving into Mythic progression. Raid times are 8:30 - 11:30 EST Tu/Th/Su.

Here's a link to our guild spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760668406

If you're interested feel free to add me on bnet: BaconPancake#1829
Hope to hear from you soon! :D
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
H US Thrall <The Singularity> 5/11M Antorus

Raid Times - **Tues/Thurs/Monday 8:45pm-Midnight est** - Wednesday optional 8:45pm-~11:00pm

**We are recruiting Range/melee/healers for Mythic Antorus. But will accept any exceptional candidates.**

> As much as we want good players, we also want good people. We are community of players that not only raid together, but also game together, and meme together.
>
> We expect that you are active and are making the effort to better yourself as a player. You are calm and patient in the face of progression, and you excel at following instructions, executing mechanics, and putting up big numbers. In that order of importance.
>
> I shouldn't have to tell you to be respectful to other players, because your mother should have taught you how to be a functional adult already. There is zero tolerance for disrespect and agression. If you have thick skin and don't take anything personally, and have a sense of humour, you'll fit right in.

About us

> We are a new team of experienced players that founded the guild on one main principle. Killing internet dragons at a competitive pace. Tues/Thurs/Mon will always be mythic progression. Our wednesday raids are optional for running N/H raids for alts. We like to hang out on discord and make fun of each other. We laugh out loud when wiping on trash. We stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, Fenrys is making waffles.

Contact Proscrypt#1886, Inflames#1495,Serotonia#1860, Dread#12260, Rodski#1753 or /who The Singularity and ask for an officer
01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    1-4am est
    Hey there we are currently recruiting Strong RDPS/(Hpally-Rdruid-MW monk)for our core roster. 12-3am cst

But also accepting all applicants for any position. We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
    Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
    Skilled Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
    Twilight Circus!!!
    Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus 8/9M ToS
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 9:00pm-12:00am CST (We never raid late)
    Guild Background:
    We’ve been a stable and consistent guild with the same leadership since WotLK with very few raid nights ever cancelled due to attendance issues. We are a mature guild, where we try to be respectful of everyone. Life outside raid has several activities such as Mythic+ groups, gold carry runs and some PvPers.
    Guild Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info/
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Twilight+Circus
    If the above interests you, contact us.
    Dannyfalcon#1502
    Humphries#1132

Thank you for your time!
    Darkness Within is recruiting competent DPS, and filler's for our progression raid group. Any and all are welcome, just looking to fill our 20 man roster and then some. Mainly looking for DPS - Rogues, Death Knights, Monk's

Our raid times are:

Friday/Saturday: 8:45PM – 12AM Pacific (We are more of a late night Group for raiding but people are usually always on)

Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM (Normal Raid)

Current progression
    Antorus - 11/11 Heroic & 1/11 Mythic

All raiders may apply if they are interested. http://darknesswithinguild.enjin.com/
    And for any who would like more information speak with:
    Däine @ Daine#11510, Joker @ Joker#1919
    I feel like we would be a good fit for you. We run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est. We used to do the top hardcore stuff but life slows down and now we just want to enjoy the game and each other, but still get end game done. We like to keep it toxic, drama and elitist free while pushing ourselves and min/maxxing.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
    Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
    Hey there. <Alaksan Firedragons> (2/11M) is a guild on Horde Stormreaver that aims to progress as quickly as we can in a Semi Hardcore environment.
    We are currently recruiting All Ranged DPS and would love to have you along.

We raid Tues-Thurs 9-12CST. In addition to raids we also run multiple high M+ on mains and alts to try and get extra loots every Tuesday.

If intersted please add: Levi#1494 to Btag
    Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (4/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
    Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 4/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
    With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
    Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
    CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
    We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
    Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
    Raid days/times:
    Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/Hpriest/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
    Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
    or
    Btag(for direct game contact):
    Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
    Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
    Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
    We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
    Hello Tìtuspullo,

Our times are a bit late, but I hope you will consider. Oh, and we are alliance, lol. I know you prefer horde, but it's still worth asking. ;) We raid Tues. and Thurs. 11:30PM - 2AM EST.

I love that you know your class inside out and put in a lot of time to optimize your game play. We have a lot of raiders just like yourself, so you would feel right at home. Even though we are close-knit like everyone claims to be, I'd make sure you felt welcomed and accepted right off the bat. We are laid-back and funny, but push m+ and can be pretty competitive. Non-toxic environment, very responsive and helpful officer core.

The team is established and stable, looking for long-term dedicated raider for mythic progression on a casual 5 hour schedule. Let me know if you might be able to work with the times and we can talk more. Add me at Neddy#1554 if interested. Thanks and hope to hear from you. :)
    Howdy Tituspullo!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Death Knight, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
    10:00-1:00 EST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
    4/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
    7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
    6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
    • GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Apply at www.lastpull.com
    General Information:
    <Devoid>
    Progression: 6/11M ABT 20% Kin after 6 pulls, 11/11H ABT (US 277)
    Server: Kil'jaeden
    Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 1/6/18):
    Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
    Feral: VERY HIGH!
    Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
    Mage: HIGH!
    Hunter: HIGH!
    Warrior: HIGH!
    Death Knight: HIGH!

Heals:
    Resto Druid: VERY HIGH!
    Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
    Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
    <Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
    Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
    • A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
    • A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
    • An active community inside and outside of WoW.
    • Alt raiding
    • Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
    • Opportunities for high ranked PvP
    • Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
    Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
    First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
    Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
    Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
    https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
    We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!