960 Havoc Demon Hunter LF mythic prog guild

Guild Recruitment
960 havoc demon hunter, 11/11H ABT experience LF late night mythic guild. Tuesday/Thursday preferred, but open to any days
01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
    Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)
    Progression
    7/11M Antorus
    9/9M ToS
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare
    Website
    skunkworksguild.com
    About Us
    Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.
    Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ
    #US 186 Mythic Archimonde
    #131 US Heroic Garrosh
    #68 US Heroic Ra-den
    #77 US Heroic Lei Shen
    #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
    #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    #99 US Heroic Ragnaros
    #147 US Sinestra
    #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    #247 US Tribute to Insanity
    #160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.
    How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.
    Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID:Shadak#1881
    Shadaka (Recruitment Officers)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581
    Sovm
    Real ID: Sov#1192
    [H] <Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
    The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
    First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
    Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
    Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
    Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader) - Zoey#1699
    Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
    Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
    <Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 3/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS - SPriest, Ret, DH, Warr, Rogue, Monk

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
    Lifenite#1502
    <Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
    top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.
    Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
    Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.
    Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start as soon as fill 20 man roster
    On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.
    Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
    ------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
    Rdruid/Rsham
    Shaman DPS , Mages, WW monk, DH
    Please provide log links for faster consideration!!
    Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
    johnking#5462 - discord
    Howdy Aleira!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Demon Hunter, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
    10:00-1:00 EST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
    4/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
    7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
    6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
    • GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Apply at www.lastpull.com
    Hey there! My guild Unappeasable is currently 11/11 H and 1/11 M looking for a few more players to round out our roster for mythic progression. We've been looking for leather mdps for our raid team and I'd really like to talk to you if you're interested. We raid from 8:30-11:30 PST tues/thurs so I think the times could be a good fit. My btag is goldenbear#1538-add me if you'd like to talk!