Mage Tower build times

General Discussion
Sure seems to be taking longer this go around. Hurry up and just make it permanent.

This is ridiculous.

You say we only get Legion to get the skins then waste our time with building the dang tower. KNOCK IT OFF
you still get it 1-2 times a week, we have at least a year before BfA, you have plenty of time
12/20/2017 09:26 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
you still get it 1-2 times a week, we have at least a year before BfA, you have plenty of time

Don't tell me how much time I have to play a game.
12/20/2017 09:27 AMPosted by Ròscó

Sounding like a moron, OP. Don't be triggered!

you have plenty of time
I think you need to take a breath OP.
The three buildings on Broken Shore cannot be made permanent.

There is still a quest there, in the early part of the Broken Shore quest chain, where you have to gain 100 of the "build" resources and contribute to construction of a building. This quest is part of the Broken Shore quest chain which needs to be done to unlock the quest chain for the class mount.

If the buildings were permanent, how would this quest get done?

Plus: every turn in of 100 resources toward construction is a chance for a legendary.
Take that away and you have one less item that works toward BLP (bad luck protection).
12/20/2017 09:42 AMPosted by Aarschott
Plus: every turn in of 100 resources toward construction is a chance for a legendary.
Take that away and you have one less item that works toward BLP (bad luck protection).

I think that was removed with the satchel removal.
12/20/2017 09:29 AMPosted by Popham

Sounding like a moron, OP. Don't be triggered!

TRIGGERED
I know in the past Ion has stated that they may tweak the amount of supplies it takes to complete a facility. I know at least on my server, each facility seems to be up at least once a week. Also, like some other posters have said, Battle for Azeroth, is still some time away. Should have plenty of time to complete what you are after.