H 952 mw 8/11h experience looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I am currently looking for a nice progression raiding night time guild.
Horde side i have 3/mythic in tomb experience and I've done 8 heroic in the newest of the raid from pugs.
I am a fast learner on the fights. Take me in and after a few goes at it I'm pretty good on the fights.
I also like pvp but i prefer to do a raiding guild.

If i like what I see I can likely Transfer around next month sometime after payday.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/earthen-ring/cataholic
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 9/11 Heroic Antorus and 11/11 Normal

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11(N) 6/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
    1/11M
    Hope everyone is having a good day
    <Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
    Former US top 150
    Info:
    Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Currently recruiting:
    We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
    Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
    RC Loot Council;
    Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
    Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hoping everyone has a good new years
    true story cats are mean creatures but cute