[H] 960 Havoc DH LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
960 Havoc DH looking for a Casual/Semi-Hardcore daytime/early evening raiding guild to clear Heroic Antorus and progress mythic. Preferably weekend raid times but weekdays are fine too. Im from Scotland so US daytime suits me better for raid times due to being 4-5 hours ahead of east coast.

My current progression is 9/9H ToS AOTC and 11/11H Antorus AOTC. I have went 3/9M ToS in a pug group post Antorus release so I have a tiny amount of mythic experience.

I am willing to server transfer but not willing to change factions
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )

In the meantime, a handy dandy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon that I compiled because we have a bunch of them for some reason:

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
01/03/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Sìeara
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )

In the meantime, a handy dandy list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon that I compiled because we have a bunch of them for some reason:

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST

Thanks for this list. Will take a look
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[H[ <Struggle Snuggle> is 1/11M on Tichondrius LF Active Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiders. Raid Times are 9PM Eastern Tuesday/Thursday with Optional Alt Run on Wednesdays.
Very laid back guild with Active Discord. Multiple members also 3K+ M+ Scores.

Contact Information :
In Game - Gragwar , Arend
Battlenet : Flipsidee#1817
<Mutiny> on Area 52 is a daytime mythic progression raiding guild and we are currently recruiting for Antorus Mythic Progression! We aim to become one of the top-performing guilds in the daytime timeslot. Daytime raiding is the most underrepresented time to raid, and many of our members work nights/early mornings or live overseas.

We are currently 11/11H and 1/11M. We are currently fleshing out our team in for Mythic Antorus.

Our team raids from 3PM - 6PM EST, Tues/Wed/Thu. We also run M+ and old content on off-nights, and our tight-knit community is active in-game and on Discord.

Currently we are need of ranged DPS and an off-tank, although all classes will be considered for a trial period.

If you're interested in joining our team, please feel free to add GiantSham#1219 in-game or you may join our Discord at https://discord.gg/WAwHm7u.
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 4/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Looking for pro DPS. Must be 950+ and 75+ traits. Must be a non elitist jerk as well.

DPS with solid Off tank spec would be ideal

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

LOOT:
We do Loot council for all tier and trinkets as well as any super Titan-forged gear

All other loot is rolled for

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
Hey there, I'm looking to start a mythic guild on Horde-Area 52 because I'm currently 9/11 Mythic on my main and will be killing Argus soon, so like many people who play WoW, I'm addicted to raiding and want a side project guild so I can continue raiding mythic. I brought a handful of friends who were mythic raiding over to the guild. We're still filling our roster but we plan on full clearing heroic here pretty soon and aim to jump into mythic as soon as we can.

- We're currently looking at 2 nights a week, probably on weekends to start.
- Looking for an OT and Ranged Dps/Healers.

My personal progression:
I went 10/11 M in Nighthold, 6/9 M in ToS and currently 9/11 M ABT.

If you're interested please comment below, or feel free to add my btag below!
Hesophix#1801
Hey, if our raid times work for you, I would love to talk to you about joining us to finish heroic and start mythic. Here is the spam:

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am. (12am EST-3am so 4 or 5 am start for you?)
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
<Not Ideal> is a 2-day raiding guild located on US-Hyjal looking to progress hard into Mythic Antorus and prepare for Battle for Azeroth! currently we are 11/11H 2/11 Mythic looking to go as far into mythic as possible.
Actively Recruiting:
-HEALERS (Druid/Paldadin) Medium
-Melee dps (Demon hunter) Low
-Ranged dps (high)

We will also look at any exceptional players. We have players that are able to class swap. Do not let that list stop you from applying.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 7-10PM PST
Sunday 7-10PM PST

6 hours a week. Though we will sometimes take extra time if enough are willing to stick around.

We're looking for raiders that can show

We expect certain things out of every trial as well as raider of our guild:
-Show up. We only raid for 6 hours a week so every moment counts.
-Come prepared. Bring your consumables, coins, and your brain to raid.
-Know the fight and know your class. This is implied but should be listed regardless.
-Know when it is time to work. We do love having fun, but we also know when it's time to raid and perform like the mythic raiders we are.
-Be social. We are a guild of friends who spend a lot of time together, doing Mythic+, Overwatch, Hearthstone, etc. People that try to be sociable will thrive in this guild.

We distribute loot using the honor system(we personally use RCLootCouncil for mythic only) We expect you to know your classes BiS and be fair to the group that needs gear.

If you have questions for us, please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to answer ANY possible questions that you may have.

Who to Contact:
-Guild Master - (Yeonsuul mael8675)
-Vynesti (Blindgervee#1196)
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord