967 Brewmaster LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hey there. I am going to just put out my basic information and keep it brief - usually I am a very thorough person however so can definitely talk more in depth later.

967 Brewmaster - 6/11M - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28352177

My goal is to push top 150 US or higher. Horde or Alliance, my raid times are flexible (I would say currently I do prefer Horde).

Add me on Btag to discuss. RespawnBound#1567
Bump
Hello Respawnbound, Incarante 10/11M is recruiting a tank. I sent you a btag request Zathwiker#11146. Get in touch with me when you can!
^
^
^
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
^
^
^