LF raiders for Heroic Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Synthesis (11/11N - 2/11H) is a horde progression guild that is looking for ranged DPS to help tackle heroic content. We are currently running both normal and heroic, but will focus strictly on heroic once everyone is geared for it (hopefully the next few weeks). We are located on the server cluster of Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar.

What do we need?
- Ranged DPS
- Warlock in particular

When do we raid?
Our raid times are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7 to 10 p.m. CST, with a five to ten minute break at some point each night. As of tonight, we are on normal Argus with plans to do heroic afterwards. If you talk to one of the folks below at some point, we may be able to get you in during the week to see if we're a good fit.

What are we looking for?
We are ultimately laid back, and don't demand perfection, but do have a few requirements:

Active participation. Real life obviously comes first, but we want new recruits to have the intention of keeping an active subscription and raiding with us weekly.

Willingness to improve. We ask that you know your class, general boss mechanics and be open to suggestions for improvement.

Discord is required (who didn't see this one coming, right?). You don't need a mic, but we need you to be able to hear callouts during fights and to be able to hear various strategies and explanations, etc.

Addons: DBM is a given (BigWigs is fine too). For full guild runs, we use RCLootCouncil so there is more opportunity for gear. Decisions are made based on item level difference and fair distribution. Ideally, as many people as possible leave our raids with an upgrade.

Other Events
Some guildies have expressed interest in ranked battleground nights and pushing Mythic+ progression past level 15 keystones; so we may be able to provide more outside of raiding. If you care about raider.io scoring, our server cluster has a low population, so Mythic+ leaderboard placement is very easy.

I'm interested. What's next?
Please reach out to any of the three below. I have listed my Discord ID because I'm more responsive on that platform in addition to my Btag. Otherwise, reply to this thread with your Bnet ID, and I'll look you up when I get home. If everything sounds good, we'll want you to join us for a few raids before making the jump.
- Demoryan ... Dem#0576 (Discord) | Dem#1587 (Btag)
- Johalice ... Dragoon#1731
- Gibby ... Gibby#1557
I edited my post to add my Btag for those who don't want to use Discord or post their Btag on this thread. if you add me on BNet, I'll be online later this evening; if you'd rather talk sooner, Discord is the best route to go for me.
I've updated the thread to reflect that we may be good on healers and now are just looking for ranged DPS.

We have spots open for "tryouts" this Tuesday, Thursday and Friday if you are interested. I'm hoping that we'll do the majority of normal on Tuesday, finish up normal and start heroic on Thursday, and push as far into heroic on Friday as we can.
We are still in need of ranged. We're getting real close to having Normal on farm, so we may be focusing strictly on heroic by the start of the new year.