DoS Legion Sales Closed! Come Back in BFA!

Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, and Onyxia
07/11/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Supergoatt
extremely rude and disrespectful, would not recommend.

We patiently waited for you to pay our guildie in Orgrimmar, and you kept avoiding to pay him for whatever reason even after we waited 5 minutes to pull. You then started insulting us in whispers after you were removed from the group. Sorry that the experience didn't leave a good taste in your mouth, but we did exercise patience waiting for you. Have a good one!
Just bought the Mythic Gul'dan mount for myself since I had lots of gold I wasn't gonna use on my alts anyways in BFA.

Kaeori was really cool and the whole run was a breeze! Don't really have gold for the Chosen title after that haha RIP, but I would definitely buy from these fine people again!
Rei's group was great. One shot the boss and everyone was high Ilvl. Communication was great from Rei. Would recommend these peepz to anyone
Awesome group, got all three done quickly and efficiently :)
Scored Spellwing for myself and my wife! Great guys, fast kill! 10/10 will hunt them down in BfA if I fall behind in content again! :)
Thanks for the fast carry. Very smooth run for spellwing mount.
Had a Great Run for a H Argus Kill, Thank you!
Easy and smooth run for the spellwing mount. Thank you for the quick group!
Super Legit people, was clean and fast run! thanks guys for all the help! <3
These guys are awesome, great service, super friendly!
What a great team! Answered all our questions, and gave service to myself and 2 of my buddies as well. Expedient service and clear details. Professional, clear and concise. Out of an 1 to 10 rating I give these sexy beasts an 11.

Special shout out to Raei who was our point of contact in this fabulous group.
Just had a run with them, quick and clean! Highly recommended!
Just wanted to leave some feedback regarding a mythic guldan run I bought from these guys. From the get-go they were very professional and understanding, and answered any questions I had quickly. They made the whole process very easy, from payment to receiving the actual mount drop I bought. Great service, would recommend to anyone who's looking to get some last minute pve stuff before BFA.
Raei was very clear that I needed to be online for my run at 8pm, so I was a bit surprised that the raid took another 20 minutes to form. After that however, the team was quick and efficient and I got my Gul'dan mount.
ty :D
Come back in BFA for future sales for gold!
07/28/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Elynael
Raei was very clear that I needed to be online for my run at 8pm, so I was a bit surprised that the raid took another 20 minutes to form. After that however, the team was quick and efficient and I got my Gul'dan mount.

Payment is at 8pm eastern. Raid starts at 8:15pm eastern. You probably just missed that part when I was explaining everything, no big deal since you got your mount! :)