How do you kill Heroic Dogs?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I'm looking for any prot warrior that's killed those !@#$ing heroic dogs. What ilvl does a prot warrior need for that boss and what talents are needed. How are CDs used.
Start by fixing your transmog.
To get any real help you'll probably need to post logs.
Mur is right. Looking like that the dogs are probably laughing to hard to let you tank them properly.
The Dogs deal massive magical damage every 10 secs or so except when they are casting their special abilities. Just be sure to have either an absorb or a DR when it comes. You can look at any log of the fight on the respective difficulty and time the damage to your CDs.

In general I believe it goes:
10 -> 20 -> 40 -> {every 10 secs until 100) -> 120 -> (every 10 secs until 190) -> 210 -> (every 10 secs until 270) -> 290 and on

Keep in mind it is not exactly 10 secs so it will shift over time. That 290 is actually more like 295, etc. I believe the timing is the same on LFR, Normal, and Heroic for this mechanic so you could practice in LFR for your mitigation timing.

Other than that the Dogs melee pretty hard so keep Shield Block up as much as possible. The main thing that will probably kill you is the Maw in between melee hits. Just have something in place for that and you should be good to go.
You're keeping them sufficiently separated, right?
ive seen warrior tanks get obliterated by these too lol, its funny how a bear tank is better because healers can just keep up the giant health pool, a warrior gets like 1 shot if they are devastator spec (8 mill hp.. lol)
Lol. If you think they do dmg there.... I only needed like 187k/s healing to stay alive on mythic dogs last night. They do nothing worth talking about if you use defensives and CD's accordingly.

12/25/2017 06:07 PMPosted by Corsceseia

Other than that the Dogs melee pretty hard so keep Shield Block up as much as possible. The main thing that will probably kill you is the Maw in between melee hits. Just have something in place for that and you should be good to go.

They do not melee hard at all.......
12/27/2017 08:09 AMPosted by Nasargiel
Lol. If you think they do dmg there.... I only needed like 187k/s healing to stay alive on mythic dogs last night. They do nothing worth talking about if you use defensives and CD's accordingly.

12/25/2017 06:07 PMPosted by Corsceseia

They do not melee hard at all.......

Bro, you swapped dogs on your mythic kill. I'm assuming the OP was asking about the heroic strat.
On your heroic kill where you didn't swap dogs where you took the fire dog the whole time, you needed 487k external hps at ilvl 942 over a 4.25 min fight. As a matter of fact, the group you run with is so good, you kill H dogs in about 4 min on average.
I pug everything, and most pugs I run with kill heroic dogs in about 5.5 minutes. The fight gets gnarly after that 5-6 minute mark.