Blood DK LF Raid Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
Been raiding since Vanilla, good team player, Already clear Antorus Normal, 2/11 Heroic. Wanting to progress further in raids. Easy-going, always will to help others. willing to Xfer
Uncommon Sense is currently recruiting for our tuesday wednesday group.We are 5/11h and looking to push content.We are currently looking for healers and dps pref ranged but will look at all classes.We raid realm time 830pm-1130pm.Hit me up coop2k7#1629 if youd think youd be a good fit
Retribution is looking for a blood DK. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday 8-10:30 CST. We are 11/11H and looking to start progressing into mythic. If you want more information, I have a recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758657922#1

Or you can reach out:
Sunde#1384
Pannie#1150
<Uncommon Sense> [A]-Sargeras is recruiting for our Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat raid teams. Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server (Central Time) Fri/Sat 8-11pm server (Central Time). We are looking for competent players for both groups. We could offer you a core spot in either group.

Needs for the group:
Tank - Any Class (Weekend Group)
Healers - Monk, Shaman, Druid, Disc Priest (immediate Core Spot)
Ranged DPS - Immediate Core Spot
Melee - Exceptional DPS - Core Spot Offered

We are looking for players with a good attitude and want to progress within the guild and be part of the team and understand wipes happen and we learn from them in a constructive manner.

Currently 11/11 N and 6/11 H, We have been around since BC and are looking to bolster our roster push through heroics, and into Mythic for Antorus.

If you're interested in joining our TEAM contact -
Dugalah (GL) - Smooshybear#1809
Grumpydh (Recruitment Officer)- Odder#11809
DiceDk (Officer) - coop2k7#1629

Best of luck with your search.
Currently 8/11 H looking for 1 tank and DPS (preferably a lock/shadow priest/ hunter) to finish out heroic content in Antorus. We will then progress into mythic content before the new expansion. We are wanting to hit the ground running in Heroes and push mythic content.

Raid Times - Tue/Sun 6:30-9:30 pst

Pros:

- Raid with Po :)
- Get a lot done in two days!
- killing things but having fun while doing it
- Food and Flask provided

Cons:

- Need 5 people to get to mythic raiding... SO help out :)

Add me for more info here: ItsPO#1295
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H
AtBT: 11/11 N --- 6/11 H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
Tank: DK, Druid, Monk, Warrior
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
or
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Guild:
[US] <LökTar> Is a brand new heroic raiding guild on Hyjal created by players with high-level, hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. We’re not here to treat players like numbers on a meter, we’re here to have fun during progression but yet get the job done and done fast.
Weekly stuff: We enjoy pushing M+, helping gear up. Running alts in (Normal Antorus). Discord is always a fun place to chill and talk about anything game or not game related.
Recruitment: We are currently recruiting qualified applicants of all classes and specializations for our Core Raiding Team to fill out our team for progression in Antorus and to add strong like-minded players to head together into Mythic content. We are also always recruiting for all levels of social players who would like to join LokTar. We currently need 1 tank (DK/PALLY) 1 RDPS (LOCK) 1 MDPS (RET/MONK/ROGUE/KITTY).
Raiding: LokTar was formed during Antorus. After we develop our raid team, we plan on pushing AoTC as a guild in 2 weeks and pushing into Mythic content as soon as possible.
Raid Days: Tuesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (PST) Heroic
Friday 7pm-10pm (PST) Normal/Heroic
LökTar: We are a non-toxic raiding environment, we do expect all members of our raiding team to come fully prepared and focused to raids. This environment is made by all members of the raid team with the dedication and effort along with respect we have for each other and the content. We prefer players who are excited about raiding as well as pushing their gameplay to the next level with other players.
Contact: If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to contact the following ways.
Direct message me on discord.
Or contact us via Btag via game at
GEARED#1427
AMUYAA#1723
RASI#1419
Ahoy Goliathx

You didn't mention the days / times you are looking to raid. If daytime is an option for you, give us a try!

We are working through H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

We recently lost one of our long-term tanks and are looking for a replacement.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

Full disclosure, Garona is not a super-high population realm like Illidan or Area 52, but we like it anyway.

Add me to Bnet for more info: Trotsky#1563
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hey Goliath,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a tank on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! I We are a "life first" guild for former top 100 players. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
If you're interested in going alliance, let me know. DrFillerino#1153