955-965 ilvl BM Hunter LFG(H)

Guild Recruitment
Hello ALL :)

My Name is JOSH, and i live in western canada, Vancouver BC.....
I am LOOKING FOR a HORDE GUILD for ARGUS :) , my main spec is BM and OFFSPEC is MM
Gruumsh ( Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/gruumsh )
Mainly LOOKING for THESE SERVERS:
Zul'jin . Mal'ganis , Area 52.........But will consider another (HIGH/MEDIUM POP SERVER)

Previous Progression EXP:
9/9 NORMAL TOS
9/9 HEROIC TOS
8/9 MYTHIC TOS

My Current Progression EXP:
11/11 Normal
11/11 Heroic
2/11 Mythic ( 1st 2 bosses )

I do have logs, so can link them to ya if need be ( My Logs could be better, i was on a bad ISP while i was raiding this tier, i know its not something to blame, but was 200 latency sometimes and lagspikes can damper somethings, but moved onto a new ISP ( fiber optic now ) , and things been great :) )
SPEEDTEST: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6919361472

Looking for a LATE NIGHT GUILD, but will accept a early timed raid guild ....just depends, but we can chat about it, as i am self employed, so can log in anytime....
My raid attendance was almost perfect ( made all raids, minus oneday i was sick ) , so my attendance was 99% hehe

Mainly looking for horde guild on any HIGH POP SERVER ...........( i am currently on hyjal now and in a friends guild to gain some experience and to learn fights when i can, they have a set mythic team already, so can only get in if someone doesnt log in or a fight needs 4-5 hunters :P , but am looking for a permanent raid spot within your mythic team ) , hyjal is a low pop server and not much happening atm :( . and i wanna stay as horde with Gruumsh

Anyway, if you have any more questions, either postem here or leave a message with your BNET # and we can chat there

Hey, I think you might fit in perfectly with us :) Due to the holidays we are finishing Heroic Antorus tomorrow 8:30pm-10:30pm PST, If you'd like to come trial

12/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Xanthippie
Merry ChristmaHanukKwanzikah & Happy Holidays ^.^

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus
    Current Needs: Any Solid DPS (prefer Ranged, paladin, demon hunter or decent off-spec DPS healer/tank)

Requirements: 930+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon
    *If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Hello. I'm the leader of <Solemn> on Area52-Horde. We're looking for players to fit our mythic roster. This week was the first time raiding as a guild and we cleared normal and heroic in 6.5 hours (11/11H). We need people for mythic progression. Most of our roster has mythic exp and our officer core have multiple Cutting Edges from previous tiers.

In high need of ranged and currently have no hunters. I'd like to get in contact with you

Raid times: tues, wed, thurs 8-11pm EST.

If you'd like to get in touch please add me on bnet: Keggernaut#1206
    Hey there, we're on ZJ. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
    <Our GM Ragequit-Thrall> Core group has been together for over 5+ years and is looking for
    top tier players to build off that core. We are interested in any player who can perform at a high level and is willing to put the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild.

Raid times - Tues/Wed 10p-1am EST with a weekend farm raid
    Loot is given via the RC loot council addon by a 5 man guild council who consider all aspects of raiding while handing out loot. Loot is handed out based on what the council thinks is best for the guild while taking in performance, ilvl upgrades, raid attendance, and also prioritize completing 2 and 4 sets on strong performing players.

Current guild prog 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic - Mythic raids start in 2018!

On off nights the guild is constantly pushing high keys, chilling in discord, and running pug raids for those who need some extra loot.

Recruitment for Mythic Antorus -
    ------->High demand for Boomkins,Hunters,Rogues ←---
    Rdruid/Rsham
    Shaman DPS , DK, WW monk

Please provide log links for faster consideration!!

Add Johnking#1609 in game if you are interested.
    johnking#5462 - discord
    <Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
    Former US top 150
    Info:
    Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Currently recruiting:
    We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
    Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
    RC Loot Council;
    Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
    Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    <Fallen Have Risen> is a guild aiming to push Cutting Edge content on Area 52. We are currently 11/11H.

What we're looking for:

Melee DPS:

Rogue
    Frost/Unholy DK
    Ret Paladin

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    Marksmanship Hunter

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our core beliefs as a guild are that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and our mandatory addons are RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras2.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
    Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
    Hey Gruumsh,

Luckily for you, we're on Zul'jin (one of your preferred high pop servers), are looking for RDPS to push into Mythic ABT, but do raid a bit earlier than one would consider late night. I'll toss our info down below.

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2-night raiding guild (Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST) currently 11/11 H and pushing into Mythic ABT. We're a group of players who have been playing games together for ~10 years and aim to maintain a laid-back, positive atmosphere while still taking progression seriously on our 2-day schedule.

You can add me via:
    Btag: Shadowbites#1291
    Discord: Sacrilege#3703
    12/29/2017 12:39 PMPosted by Klypsafya
    Hey there, we're on ZJ. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!

12/29/2017 11:39 PMPosted by Sacrilege
    Hey Gruumsh,

Luckily for you, we're on Zul'jin (one of your preferred high pop servers), are looking for RDPS to push into Mythic ABT, but do raid a bit earlier than one would consider late night. I'll toss our info down below.

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2-night raiding guild (Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST) currently 11/11 H and pushing into Mythic ABT. We're a group of players who have been playing games together for ~10 years and aim to maintain a laid-back, positive atmosphere while still taking progression seriously on our 2-day schedule.

You can add me via:
    Btag: Shadowbites#1291
    Discord: Sacrilege#3703

Will add you both and talk, i do prefer a guild thats already 2/11 , as im 2/11 and wanna continue down the mythic progression ladder
    Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 2/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
    Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
    Lock/Boom/Hunter
    One skilled Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
    On ZJ, 1/11M. Still have a core spot for you. We gave had 2-3 pulls on M Hounds (with 2 trade chat ppl and socials to get to 20) and were sub-40%.

Currently, only 4 ppl on Prot token so ='s quick for upgrades :)

We will be farming H and full on Mythic in 1-2 weeks. 2 nights, Tues and Thurs, 9-12 est.

MykeETykes#1540
    Thanks all for your interests
    As for the hyjal server, i wanna move ..and wanna move all my alts, hence why im looking for a active populated server ( been on hyjal soooo long, time to move lol )

Couple others , ill talk to u on RID

On a side note:
    I am also looking for a Mythic+ Team...to do m+ with and also raise my ranks ( hard to raise it doing pugs all the time lol )
    A side note before all the general raid spam: Our server isn't one of the high ones yet but it's steadily growing, so we're working our way up there with every transfer! We're still an active and fun server!

Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
    Previous Raids cleared AotC.
    ToS: 8/11H ABT 3/9M ToS

What we're looking for:
    (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Warlock

Healer:
    Holy Paladin

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
    OR
    Lissi#8501 for Discord
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    5/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 10/11H ~ 3/9M
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 4/9M
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
    Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 11/11H ~ 5/9M
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 8/11H ~ 3/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Hey there Gruumsh, If you are still looking for a guild i would love to chat! Our raids are not super late night but they are decent times. Here is my Btag and some Guild spam!
    Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

----------------------------------------------
    <BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
    We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
    At this time we are looking for Hunter, Ele Sham and Boomie to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
    Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
    <SRS> US Illidan Horde 9/9M 5/11M Recruiting. Raid times TWT 730-1100PM CST.

Add me Bromby#1673 well talk
    https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
    Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 73+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    1% on Mythic Hounds
    1/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
    #Forsakend11698 <Ether> 1/11M tues/fri/sat 8-11 EST guild. 11/11H thats on farm. HMU so we can chat more about the details.