Ele/resto shammy lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi guys,
I'm current looking for a decent raiding guild that has a good community. Currently 926 ilvl and can play both specs at a high level. I changed jobs so I'm looking to change my raiding time. Here's when I can raid.

Weds thurs mon 530-9pm PST. You can add me at Prolite#1738 or post here. I have a mic and love to chill out!
Bump
Hi Prolitee!

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is looking for more raiders. We are forming a new raid team to begin progression in Normal Antorus with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. At 926 you're in a perfect spot. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional normal alt/fun run - why pug)

Current Needs:
All slots are available.

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin(Horde) is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
Antorus 11/11(N) 6/11(H)
TOS 9/9 (H)
(AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • 1 Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK, or Rogue)
  • 3 Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Lock, SP or Hunter)
  • 1 Healer (Priest, Shaman or Monk)
  • Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    I'll be talking to you guys soon!
    <Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 940 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
    <Tilted Halos> An alliance guild on Stormrage.
    Former US top 150
    Info:
    Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Currently recruiting:
    We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
    Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
    RC Loot Council;
    Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
    Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hi Prolite,

Riot is looking for dedicated players for heroic/mythic raiding and M+ runs! We have experienced 11/11H players and aiming for mythic hard-casual atmosphere. We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 cst / 9-12 est. If interested, please check out www.iloveriot.com or add Btag: zpriten#11739 with any questions.

All the Best,
    Zpriten
    Btag: zpriten#11739
    Bump
    <Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
    This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have DPS openings, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
    B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
    exinferno.com