2/11M exp Feral/Guardian LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Yes, i'm a feral but don't judge! I'm slowly working on my boomkin spec atm and I also have a geared tank spec.

Raiding Exp
Emerald nightmare - 7/7M Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Nighthold - 10/10M Cutting edge
Tomb of Sargeras - 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne - 2/11M

About me
I've played druid since Wrath and i'm very knowledgeable about all specs! I PREFER to play feral over all specs. I'm hardworkng and a trustworthy raider. I have been a officer in the majority of my past guilds and raid lead as well. I love running high M+!

I'm Looking for a Cutting Edge worthy guild with a chill environment but when its time to kill bosses people know when to do it!

I can raid any day from 8-11pm EST

Looking to hear from you!
Greetings! Sounds like we're a little late for you, but if you can swing going until 12am EST, we're interested in adding a Feral with Tank offspec.

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. We have been a top 6-hour/week guild in NA since Siege of Orgrimmar. We want to be #1, and are looking for players interested in helping us push for that goal. We finished T19 20/20 Mythic and T20 7/9 Mythic. We are currently 3/11M in T21. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us:

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: Dethkrik#4970)
Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 3/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!
Add me at Vayne#12620 for any questions
Hey there, we raid half an hour past your preferred times. If that's non-negotiable, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 2/11M + 11/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
still looking
still looking
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
still looking
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 10/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 3/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Hey Meowqt, <Uncommon Sense> is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and is seeking awesome dps to help clear Mythic Antorus (currently 5/11 M).

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

For more information about Uncommon Sense add me on bnet RickDeckard#1515 or Discord GoogleIsSkynet#6782