[H] 959 Ret LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Finally decided I want to progress and eventually finish the Mythic difficulty. Willing to server transfer. Most days work for me around 9 PM EST to whenever. 2 or 3 days a week. Pugged all my AotC, should be an achievement in itself.

Started playing in BC. Cleared everything pre-nerf. Did first two bosses in Sunwell. Then in WotLK joined a top 50 world guild for Ulduar. Played with some of the best people I've ever met. So i have a ton of experience in the raiding world, those are just the most notable ones.

I am a very dedicated player. Looking for a new home with people who want to kill bosses and finish content.

For any questions:
Velynn#1474
Hello,

[A] <Pinnacle> [4/11M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push into Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 2/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850]
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Asherion, I've added you and would love to chat if you are still in the market for a guild! I'll throw some spam about my guild below!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

---------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 3-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge).
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for DPS (Priority on: Ret Paladin, Rogue, Sham and Boomie) to fill the last spots for our Core Team.
Wed/Thurs/Fri 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11N 11/11H

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
If you're still looking, we could use a ret.

5/11m Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
11 Year guild on Undermine
Optional Alt Run Wednesdays 830-1030

Veloth#1394
<Dragonflight> is a semi-casual raiding guild currently 4/11 Mythic, we raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST. We are recruiting DPS for Mythic Antorus progression. Please contact Nazame#1831 or MeowMeowkity#1615 for more info.