960ilvl BM Hunter LFG(H)

Area 52
Hello ALL :)

Now that the holidays is over, i am relooking for a guild ( Mainly interested in Area 52, Mal'ganis and Zuljin ) , sorry for anyone who posted in one of my threads, and i didnt get back to u, kinda got busy threw the end of December :( .

My Name is Josh, and i live in the westside of canada ( BC area ) so am PST
I am LOOKING FOR a HORDE GUILD for ARGUS and Once Expansion Goes live :) , my main spec is BM and OFFSPEC is MM
Gruumsh ( Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/gruumsh )

Previous Progression EXP:
9/9 NORMAL TOS
9/9 HEROIC TOS
8/9 MYTHIC TOS

My Current Progression EXP:
11/11 Normal
11/11 Heroic
2/11 Mythic

Looking for a LATE NIGHT GUILD ( Thats perferably 12/12 Heroic + and working on Mythic progression ) , but will accept a early timed raid guild ....just depends, but we can chat about it, as i am self employed, so can log in anytime....
My raid attendance was almost perfect ( made all raids, minus oneday i was sick ) , so my attendance was 99% hehe
LOOKING for a PERM RAID SPOT on YOUR TEAM ( of coarse if i suck, and or dont log in, i understand ill lose it or get spanked for being bad )

Mainly looking a for horde guild on ANY ACTIVE REALM(Medium/High) ...........( i am currently on hyjal now and in a friends guild to gain some experience and to learn fights when i can, they have a set mythic team already, so can only get in if someone doesnt log in or a fight needs 4-5 hunters :P , but am looking for a permanent raid spot within your mythic team ) , hyjal is a low pop server and not much happening atm :( . and i wanna stay as horde with Gruumsh

I do have the funds to transfer anytime, and have several character names reserved on Mal'ganis ( kinda shocked so many were avail :P )

Anyway, if you have any more questions, either postem here or leave a message with your BNET # and we can chat there

Who We are:

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 11/11 Heroic Antorus. We ended the last tier at 4/9M TOS.

What the Guild Expects from you:

The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs), Angry Assignments, and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis.

What the Guild Will Provide you:

The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights.

What we need:

Hunter

**We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way.

Off night/optional raids are done on Wednesday at 8pm est for all in guild. Mythic plus runs are usually held on Sunday and Monday nights.

We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact Vandrex (Vandrex#1492 & Discord=Vandrex#0918)
<Toast> is an active community guild (200+ members online during raid nights) looking for reliable ranged dps for mythic Antorus!

Team 5, my team, is 2/11m (6/9m last tier with 100+ wipes on Maiden as well) and working hard on High Command. We raid M/T/W from 8-11 EST, and are a tight-knit core looking to shore up our roster in a few areas, especially ranged DPS.

If interested, please contact:
FridaKahlo#11830
Cryogenist#11843
01/03/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Fridakaahlo
<Toast> is an active community guild (200+ members online during raid nights) looking for reliable ranged dps for mythic Antorus!

Team 5, my team, is 2/11m (6/9m last tier with 100+ wipes on Maiden as well) and working hard on High Command. We raid M/T/W from 8-11 EST, and are a tight-knit core looking to shore up our roster in a few areas, especially ranged DPS.

If interested, please contact:
FridaKahlo#11830
Cryogenist#11843

Are all your raid grps start at 8 est? and also do u guys do alot of m+?? cause i do wanna start doing them more hardcore but with a guild, as pugs never work well :( well not for me , and with guild grps i find they go alot smoother
Not Rocket Science

Current Progression: 11/11 H 2/11 M

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday - 8-10 pm EST Sunday- 8- 11 pm EST

We are a group of raiders that are looking to have a good time and clear through the content.

Being able to handle adult language is a must. If you are easily offended, look elsewhere.

Players inquiring about joining us should Be able to take constructive criticism and have the drive to play at a progressive level, and can keep 90% raid attendance.

We ask for everyone to be online 15-20 minutes before Raid time.

We supply our raiders with Food/Flasks.

Recruiting:
• Minimum 940 ilvl
• All exceptional applicants are always welcome.

Primarily seeking the following classes :
• DPS : Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Lock, Spriest
• DPS : Melee: Rogue, Shaman
• Healers : Shaman
• Tank : None

I good few of us are from Canada as well

For more Info add my Btag: Efinawesome#1154
01/04/2018 12:47 AMPosted by Gruumsh
Are all your raid grps start at 8 est? and also do u guys do alot of m+?? cause i do wanna start doing them more hardcore but with a guild, as pugs never work well :( well not for me , and with guild grps i find they go alot smoother

Not all of them, no. And yes, we have a very active m+ community - there are runs going on all the time during the day and outside of raid hours. Usually we've got plenty of 22-25s on the leaderboard by Tuesday night even.
Hey gruumsh,
fellow canadian and a fellow hunter awesome, we are looking for ranged dps cleared heroic back in early december then kind of relaxed and let everyone enjoy the holidays. we recently lost a ranged dps and i now need to fill that slot so we can get into mythic . hit me up and we can talk more in depth my b.net is at the bottom of the spam.

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Wind Walker
Hunter
Healer
Enh/Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior

Medium:
Low:
all other dps not in high
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
@ Fantatkix
Thanks for the interest in me :), but 5pm is abit to early for me :( i am PST ..so 3 hour difference....gl in your progression :)

@ Tristeon
Hey :) glad u guys had a great holidays :) , i am kinda looking for a guild around my progression or higher , atleast around 2/11 ......and a guild working hard for kill 3 or higher ...but appreciate your interested though :) , and since i have to transfer over, i wanna make sure i get the perfect fit for myself and for the guild i join :)

@ Fridakaahlo
Ahh ok cool , thanks for the info :) and will think about it and see if its what something i am looking for, i see u guys pretty huge, kinda like how seraph was in mal'ganis .....
Logic
Logic is a new guild on area 52 looking for new members!
A little back story about me I have been raiding since cata and have been raid leading since mop. I intend to start and run a guild pushing for cutting edge for Antorus and content coming next xpac. I have pushing mythic content since SoO and would like to find other who have the same goal!

What we need
Essentially at this time we need all raiders !
-Demon hunter (Havoc) x1
-Bear Tank x1
-Brewmaster Monk x1
-Rogue x2
-Mage x2
-Boomkin x1( 2 depending on how fast we fill our raid comp )
-Spriest x1
-shaman(dps) (with resto off spec) x1
-Shaman(dps) x1
-Priest (healer) x1
-Paladin(healer) x1
-Druid(healer) x1
-Monk(healer) x1
-Warrior x2
-Death knight x1
-Monk(dps) x1

What we are about
<Logic> we plan to strive to be the best we possibly can be. To recruit raiders with a positive attitude towards other, and to have constructive feedback to progress through content as fast as possible. I am in need of some other players like myself who are up to the challenge of constructing this guild and turning it into everything we want it to be! We will be competitive yet have fun at the same time, this guild will need officers and a raid leader! I want to build a great atmosphere and community in World of Warcraft Area-52.

Raid Times/Requirements
As of right now i don't require any certain ilvl or artifact level. The only thing i ask is that you are able to listen and learn from me and other leadership within the guild.

Raid days and times
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Wednesday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Thursday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

What we offer you!
I have started this guild on my own and intend to reward other who come and join me in my mission to build this wonderful guild! I offer gold repairs, and recruitment rewards! Let me explain what i mean by that, Recruitment Rewards will be temporary and those who i see actively recruiting and making our guild grow will receive special in game items as well as in game gold. Recruitment Rewards aren't just limited to how many people you bring to our guild its how active you are in the guild as well. This is how i will be determining the first wave of officers by seeing who is dedicated to this project and as enthusiastic as i am!

In Closing
Thank you for your time. If anyone is interested in this amazing opportunity to be a part of the new up and coming guild on area-52 please respond to this post, or add my battle tag at Aiakos#1689. At this time we encourage transfers from other realms as well as recruiting on our own realm, Please don't hesitate contact me as soon as possible to see if we can get YOU to AREA-52 ;).
Hello!

<Christmas is Cancelled> Area 52 5/9m 11/11H 2/11M is currently recruiting DPS for our mythic raiding team. We raid Tues/Wed/Optional Thurs Midnight-3AM EST.

We are currently looking for:
Frost/Unholy DK
Ranged Hunter
Any exceptional DPS, preferring ranged but will give everyone a chance.

We are a fairly newly formed guild and are just focusing on working hard to make a great raiding environment for everyone while also progressing competitively to create a name for ourselves.

We require 90% raid attendance but push for 100%, always understanding that real life happens. We ask that you have as close to trait 75 in your weapon, keep up with logs, and also are willing to do your best to play optimally in order for us to progress.

If you are interested in speaking with me about trialling for a raid spot, feel free to add me to btag Kyy#1664.

Thank you for your time reading this! I hope to speak with you soon!
<Dad I Have Aggro> is a recently transferred to horde guild on Area52, we we're 2/11M 11/11H prior to Xfering off our old server and currently have or core here on Area52.

What we offer: A dedicated, experienced leadership with a progression minded attitude, knowledgeable, competitive players, an active discord and active Mythic+ Runs. We currently have several people over 2.5K and a few over 3k Raider IO Score.

Our Leaderships experience includes multiple CE kills, and 6/11M Exp this tier.

What we are looking for: Dedicated players who are actively looking to improve, always looking for criticism, and able to play multiple specs/classes.

Classes/Specs:

Healers:
Restoration Shaman HIGH
Mistweaver Monk MED

Healer w/DPS Offspec:
Any Class

Melee:
Ret Paladin: MED
Fury Warrior: MED

Ranged:
Affliction Warlock: HIGH
Destruction/Demo Warlock LOW
Frost/Fire Mage: HIGH
Arcane Mage: LOW
Shadow Priest: MED
Balance Druid: MED
Marksmen Hunter: HIGH
Beast Mastery Hunter: HIGH

Btag: Chris#111980 (Guild Master) Discord: Christopher#8411
Btag: Saiko#111633 (Officer) In-Game Name: Xtickles
Hey We should talk more, fox#14297 have an offer you will most likely enjoy
54 posts
Dec 31

Hey there,

We're a 5/11M guild looking for all sorts of players who want to try to break onto the mythic raiding core or just run m+ and help clear our heroic Sunday runs.

We raid mythic Tues and Thurs from 830-1130pm EST and have our Heroic clear on Sunday at 830pm est.

You can find more information and apply here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759397997?page=1
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/A
Raid Time/Days

Raid Time: Saturday | 7 - 11PM Server Time. Sunday | 6 - 10PM Server Time.

Raid Progression

11/11H + 2/11M

Recruiting: Healers and Ranged DPS

Induced Mayhem - US - Area 52 on the Horde side. We are a mature raiding and social guild in WoW that raids current end-game content for fun & progression. Created in 2011 by 7 founders, Induced Mayhem has continually focused on building a strong community within the guild and participating in raiding activities as a way to both enjoy the game and progress through each expansion. We are always looking for skilled players to enhance our raid teams and encourage all those who are interested to apply. Come be a part of our WoW family!

What we need:

>> Dedicated Players: We're all here for a reason whatever that reason is come into the group you're applying for with the intention of performing and succeeding to the best of your ability.

>> Exceptional Players: Players that have a mastery over their class and don't really need help learning their spec/specs. However none of us are perfect and most player will help you whenever needed.

Ghettoskippy#1896
Guild: Salty Dogs
Faction: Area-52/Horde
Raid Times/Days:Wed/Thurs/Fri 8-1130 PM (Server/EST), Tuesday is Mythic Plus day
Progress:11/11H, and cleared all prior Tiers in Legion

Contact Us:DrizztdoUrde#1626 (Rec. Officer), Redonkulas#1440 (CO-GM), Darkfever16#1450 (Co-GM), darlight#1171 (Co-GM)

Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1229915237142248/about/
Discord:https://discord.gg/pHvCqCW

Needs:DPS (Mage, Boomkin, Feral, Warlock, Hunter, Deathknight, Monk, Ret Paladin, Demonhunter, Shadow Priest (heal offspec), Elem Shaman (heal offspec), Rogue) Healers (Holy Priest (dps offsepc), holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid)

About US:At the core, Salty Dogs is a guild of honest, sarcastic, and no bull!@#$ people. We are building our team, progressing into Mythic, and preparing for the next expansion Battle for Azeroth. Salty Dogs pride ourselves in being motivated, progressive, team oriented, fair, logical, and jokesters. We understand adulting is hard sometimes. Many of us are family men and women, and the guild is close knit like family. Family and friends are important to all of us. We require that members are age 21+, open minded, progression and performance driven, and have solid mental fortitude (feelings are ok, but we don't need easily offended people within our mature atmosphere). Everyone's time is valuable, and we work as an efficient team that is always improving to push progression. Join our team of Salty Dogs for the beginning of Area-52’s next successful raiding guild. Everyone is welcome to join the Salty Dogs. Our family already includes US military veterans, and we would like to extend a special welcome to other veterans to join our family.