Priest LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just started playing World of Warcraft not that long ago, got my brother to transfer this priest over to my account, and have been working on gearing and researching rotation and such, I have never raided in World of Warcraft but have in FF14 and many other games and am hopefully going to change that soon.

I mainly play as shadow and absolutely love the spec currently but willing to change to whatever is needed, the times I am available is kinda limited due to being a law enforcement officer I work a lot of overtime.

I am available Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9:30 pm - about 2:00 am, I am definitely willing to transfer and even faction change, I just want to get the most out of the game with the time I am available to play.

Thanks for any considerations I appreciate it greatly!

Edit: Just looked at my armory, and its just a tad bit outdated Ilvl is about 905 currently
<Flare - Stormrage> 11/11H raid lead. 8/11H guild looking for active Alliance players to fill our roster.

If you like actually playing with guildies outside of raid times...getting weekly M15's done...PVP, and many other shenanigans, come give us a shot! To sum it up...this is an amazing group or people that look out for each other...whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning. We are extremely social and love all aspects of the game!

We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time

Current needs are
- 3 Ranged - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
- 1 Healers (Holy Priest!)
- ALL TANK SPOTS ARE FULL

For more information about joining the team message an officer
- HiddenTroll#12347 - Raid Lead
- Voltic#1333 - GM
- Viserion#11206 - Officer
- ImPvtRyan#1926 - Officer
I work on Thursdays at that time unfortunately =/
Bump
desperate bump
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-4/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for DPS also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
You are under geared and need to grind some gear if you want to get into Antorus, but we can advise you and help you some. However, if you are willing to put in the work, we can make you a raiding addict! Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 8/11H & 11/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
<TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. We currently are 8/11 H. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea. (Im really trying to push our GL on this)

Raid times
We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
A solid group of raiders.
A group of people to hang out with.
Great raid leads with exp to boot.
What we want
Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
Patience
While you are with us, have some fun.

If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
Hello Tyzka !

Archon is looking to add a skilled S Priest to our raid team for Antorus. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

5/9 M ToS
9/11 H ABT

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!