940 Havoc DH Looking for Raiding Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Server: Horde, Illidan

Times available & time zone: I can raid any day at any time but i would prefer Weekdays, in the evenings. Timezone - Central Time Zone.

Current progression:
8/11 H - Argus, the Burning Throne
7/7 M - The Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)
10/10 H - The Nighthold (Ahead of the Curve)
9/9 H - Tomb of Sargeras (Ahead of the Curve)

I took a break from Nighthold and came back at the ending of ToS

The Character i cleared that all on - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/stersh%C3%B8t

Experience:
I have been playing since late Wrath of the Lich King but i never starting ''really'' raiding till Warlords of Dranor. I raid lead most of my Tomb of Sargeras heroic progression and some of my Nighthold mythic progression.

Guild hopes:
  • Fun/Chill/Humorous/Competitive Atmosphere
  • Mythic + Teams
  • Additionally: I adapt very quickly, and fights rarely take more than a pull or 2 to grasp in full. And can help lead the raid if the main raid leader is absent or just needs a break.

Contact info:
    Discord: Foster#5340
    Btag: Foster#111724
    a
    <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden that also does Mythic+

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016, we have completed the Ahead of the Curve for HFC, EN, ToV, NH, ToS, and AtBT.

We supply flasks, feasts, gems & enchants!

If you are interested in joining, or would like to know more, contact:
    Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    Bump
    Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
    Bump
    Bump
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. ( Sub 4% on High Command )

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 1/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers.

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
    We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
    Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
    Normal Argus – Tuesday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
    Heroic Argus – Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).
    ** Please note, during progression time, you may be asked to sit out the fight if mechanics OR numbers are not being met. This is not a personal decision and you will be pulled back in ASAP. We need people who can accept this with no hard feelings for the sake of the group. **
    To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.
    You can also contact me directly with any questions. IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
    https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
    Hello Ster,
    Check us out!

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
    Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes, except tanks.

Loot Method:
    EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
    Hi Ster -
    We're LF 1 dps and do not have a DH. Check this out and see if this works for you--

Karma Gaming>(2008)[A] is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill for ABT(8/11H). Mythic minded? So are we. We have expectations and we know you do too. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. Filling core team, 9pm-12a Server/Pacific, Wed/Fri/Mon 1 dps/1heal. 940iL+/AL 70+.21+

High-end mythic+ junkie? We do those too! Easy to find a willing +15 or higher group in this guild as we're hungry for challenges.

Come join us for real progression without feeling like it's a job. Focused, cohesive, consistent with veteran player leadership.

Communication ingame--
    Realm--Proudmoore [A]
    GM: Heavensënt (alt+137)
    BT: honeybee#1337
    Heyo, I sent you a btag request, my discord is being weird and has been trying to download some update for a while. Hit me up and I can tell you more about the guild :)

01/08/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Xanthippie
    <Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
    We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 940+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^