951 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 951-equipped resto shaman looking for a new guild to raid with. Right now I am raiding very casually after having taken about a month off at the end of Tomb. It's driving me nuts.

I am east coast, and hope to raid somewhere between 8p and 11p, two to three nights a week.

I off-spec enhancement primarily, but have recently begun putting time into elemental for a ranged alternative. While comfortable and willing to DPS as the need arises, I'd rather not be in a position where I am DPS by default, healing as necessary.

Post here or add me on Battle.net and let's chat (Jarg#1591).
Hey there Oleic!

I'm Tea and I'm the Recruitment Officer for the guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is currently progressing through Mythic Antorus we are 1/11 and just started Mythic on Jan 4th! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays. The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

If you'd like to come along for a few runs and see if you like what we're about :)

Feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<Name Pending> (US-Alliance-Sargeras) is recruiting for Mythic Antorus (11/11H 1/11M). We are a semi-hardcore, two-night guild (with an optional heroic run). Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We will consider all skilled players, but are primarily seeking a Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest, Restoration Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, and assorted ranged (especially a Warlock and Balance Druid).

Schedule (all times in CT):
Tuesday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)
Wednesday 7pm-10pm (optional normal/heroic clear)
Thursday 7pm-10pm (invites at 6:45pm)

If you have any questions, please reach out to an officer.

Naturedream (bnet-Dreamhatchet#1407, Discord-Naturedream#7153)
Nova (bnet-Nova#1512, Discord-Nova#9615)
Angelmichael (bnet-Angelmichael#1552)
Björn (bnet-Björn#1221)
Kara (bnet-Squishyface#1849)
Guild: ❮Precognition❯
Faction: <Horde>
Server: <Balnazzar>

Raid Times:
Wednesday:8pm-11pm EST
Saturday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression: 9/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus,AOTC Pushing for Mythic
Current Needs: Any Solid DPS/HEALS primarily plate dps,demon hunters,locks,and a Mistweaver

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 75+ traits in main spec weapon
*If you do not meet this requirement, we are more than happy to help you gear up!*

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact Any of us listed below.

I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
GM = Holyguidance#1736
CoGM= DetailErrors#1361
CoGM= Sword#1435
We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
Tuesdays/ Thursdays
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
Holy Paladin - Filled
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
Shadow Priest
Affliction Lock
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Frost or Fire Mage
Boomkin Druid - Filled

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 10/11 H AnT & with 9% wipe on Argus first night. Then will start Mythic shortly after.

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
<Vigilant> (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekend team (Sat/Sun 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST)(8-11PM EST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks. Currently seeking a healer (Resto Sham or Holy Pally). Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759475963
If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356 or MightyMal#1583
Hope to hear from you soon.