MW Monk (+Alts) LF 2-3 day Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just came back to the game after a small break. Currently 938 on this toon (938, 934, 928 and 928 on my other 4 healers).

I've only cleared N but currently pugging heroic since i've been back.

Times I cant do:

Mornings - Wed, Thurs Friday till about 6PM PST
Weekends - 2PM to 6PM PST

Add me on Btag Key#12360 or Discord Key#6333
Bump. Still Looking.
Hi Key, I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual heroic team for friends and raid shenanigans. We’re new raider friendly, willing to help people reach our eventual goal of efficient and fun clears. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all current mythic raiders who are establishing a “home” where can enjoy casual raiding with friends. Long term, if we have enough interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Filthy casual mythic raider alts welcome.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

8/11H Antorus

We’re looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts!

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
Hotgarbage#11750 ← me
Molniya#1261
Corvus#1731
John#18795
Swafzilla#1375
We should chat. Add me if you still looking. Casual Raid group 7/11n 1/11 h
Tues. Wed. 8ish to 10ish pm eastern time.

battle tag is Key#1238

/highfive key!!!
Hello Keythani! Ex Inferno's Team Pink is currently looking to round out our raid roster and we definitely are interested in finding a MW Monk! I would love to speak with you about our raid team. I will post some information about our team below. If you think we would be a good fit for you please get in touch with me. We'd love to hear from you!

Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team!
We are 11/11N and 3/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

What are we looking for:
Tanks (Looking to build a rotation with current tanks and their offspecs):
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Healers:
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Melee DPS:
OPEN
Range DPS:
OPEN to all but Hunter/Shaman
Requirements:
iLvl 935 +,18+ and a Self-Starter, Excellent Raid Attendance, Discord, All required addons (we will get you the list).

Interested?
Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#125965

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raids progression mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we have other raid teams.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com