Returning Raider LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I previously came back 2 days ago from a 4 month break which I left with the progress of 7/7M 10/10M 7/9M, raiding only 2 nights a week.

I am currently 938 ilvl Blood DK with a viable UH and Frost offspec.
My current progress is 9/11n (argus dead), 6/11H (this will change as i am persistently seeking pugs to clear both modes before tuesday)
I am open to xfer servers if the guild is a good fit.

Looking for a Heroic guild transitioning to Mythic or a Mythic Guild just starting content. ( Available Every Day, after 6 pm EST )

I have logs of previous raids, if interested I will send them.

CONTACT INFO: KingDooz#1491
A recruitment discord for your abuse:

I know Paragons needs a tank since you're just coming back, so if you can do weekends you can @Paragons on the discord above. = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go:

1. [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
2. [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
3. [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic
4. [H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
5. [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
6. [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
7. [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
8. [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
9. [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
10. [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
11. [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST NEW Mythic GUILD

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/11M Antorus. 3% on High command.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hello Iskidat!

If you are willing to go Alliance Archon is looking to add a skilled DK to our raid team for Antorus. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit

Current Progression

5/9 M ToS
9/11 H ABT

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Hey there- we are currently looking for a tank for our mythic raiding team. Please let me know if you are interested, ill send you a request on btag (koriwest#1711)

Here's our spam :)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT
Retrospect was established in 2009 on Alliance, Skullcrusher. In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP. We are a guild of older men and women between college to mid 30s.
We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any
We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
You can also reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Forming up <Girls Are Yucky> on Tichondrius-PVP. LF All

We are a core group made up of 9/11m raiders from No Bads Allowed and 11/11m from Big Dumb Guild

Going to look to get CE this tier and maybe top 100ish US thereafter to start.

Raid time will be either 11:15pm or 11:30pm PST and likely go for 3-3 and a half hours.

Mechanical competence comes first but still want good dps. Highly prefer prospects to have recent mythic experience.

WIll probably be kinda lax in forming to get going and cut weak links asap. In general will cycle out people who underperform.

Add me on Bnet Slappa#1250 or the GM Capitally#1670 for interest/questions

We raid 8-11pm PST Tues Wed and Thurs. Currently 2/11M.

Guilds over a decade old!

Fun place to be and active outside of raid.

Send me a whisper@ Pariahrain#1822